Inkorrekter Verkäuferstar-Status für den anstehenden Monat März

Hallo zusammen,

habt Ihr auch schon einmal das Problem gehabt, dass der Versandstatus einfach stehenbleibt auf "Vor Versand" obwohl die Bestellung definitiv trackingmäßig und versichert versandt und geliefert wurde, sogar noch weit vor dem eigentlichen Deadline-Termin.

Versand erfolgte über DHL als versichertes Paket mit Tracking. 173 Orders ohne Probleme und jetzt die Info via Chat, ich darf die Labels nicht bei DHL bestellen, sondern nur intern in Etsy???

Dadurch behauptet Etsy nun, dass angeblich gar kein Tracking vorhanden wäre bei dieser Bestellung und auch der Versand somit nicht den Verkäuferstar-Regeln entspricht, bei aktuell 7 (teuren) Bestellungen fällt durch diesen Bug die Prozentzahl von 100% auf gleich  86%.

Vielleicht kann mir hier jemand helfen.

Lieben Dank im Vorraus,

Elke von EckasSewingQuiltEdge

Mehrere Chats und Mails mit dem Support brachten leider keinerlei Lösung!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Inkorrekter Verkäuferstar-Status für den anstehenden Monat März

You do not need to purchase labels 'internally' on Etsy. I don't think Etsy even offers labels for shop owners in Germany

First, looking at your CSV should show which orders Etsy states don't have tracking.
Next, review all the data attached to those orders - both tracking number & shipping company you used.

Some shop owners in the EU, UK & Australia have fallen victim to an Etsy glitch. After entering all the info when marking the order complete, a glitch might cause your chosen carrier to mysteriously change. 

Example - you might enter DHL as the shipper & the tracking number. The glitch will cause the shipper to change to FedEx.
Since the tracking number format doesn't match FedEx's , Etsy sees this as no tracking.

A shop owner posted this as a work-around if that is an issue for you:
Choose the incorrect carrier.
Enter the tracking number & other needed info. for the order.
Then before clicking on "complete" change it back to the correct carrier.

There's no guarantee this works so many shop owners still go back to their completed orders in a day or so & review the data shown. You have 3 days after completing the order to edit the information. 

There could also be glitches where the information you've entered doesn't 'register' - it doesn't get captured. So even though you've completed everything it disappears for no reason.

I'm not sure what you can do to get Etsy to correct the orders if they see these as late, that you haven't shipped them yet.

Off topic but do read the following, this is very important:

https://www.etsy.com/legal/policy/selling-to-eu-and-uk-buyers/239965962014

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115014372467-How-to-Set-Up-Your-Shop-Policies?segment=sellin...

https://www.etsy.com/legal/policy/purchase-protection-program-for-sellers/34509585385

Even further off topic, but your cat bags are adorable!!

2 Likes

Hello JMOldeVintage,

thank you so much for your answer!!! And for your nice feedback for my catbags!

I'd checked the carrier twice and the tracking number bevor send to etsy, I send all orders earlier than due, the tracking status about the link in etsy status is "successfully delivered by DHL" but etsy status actually "pre-transit".

The chat with an expert always said: "Etsy Support can't make changes to your Star Seller data or manually award Star Seller badges. If you think your Star Seller score was calculated incorrectly, you can let us know in the Technical Issues forum.”

Kind regards,

Elke

0 Likes

@EckasSewingQuiltEdge: "... the shipping status simply remains at "Before Shipping" ..." A order still in "pre transit" usually means that the tracking information AS ENTERED cannot be validated.

Make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation) and uses the data on the order. What happens if you click on the tracking number link on the actual order?

1 Like

Hello BagmakerSupply,

thx for your response!

I had checked it all and there is no error, but etsy won't correct the star seller status.

*7 Orders correct and earlier than due.

*1400€

*Every mail answered about 15min.

*Every Order with Tracking DHL

But...

"Etsy Support can't make changes to your Star Seller data or manually award Star Seller badges. If you think your Star Seller score was calculated incorrectly, you can let us know in the Technical Issues forum.”

So I'm helpless!

Have a nice weekend,

kind regards,

Elke from Cologne/Germany

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.