Lost sales notification

Jump to solution

The wonderful little kaching has disappeared from my phone. Anyone know why and how to fix it? I miss it.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Lost sales notification

Jump to solution

@SouthwestJewelryUS  It happens periodically for me to.  I turn off/on all the toggle buttons - in the App notifications, as well as my phone settings.  If you have sound notifications for messages too (I call it the "twa-DANG") - you can test it to see if that part works, because then the cha-ching should work too.

View solution in original post

2 Likes
5 Replies
GalleryAntiques
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

It happens with the app quite often. I downloaded a "cha-ching" from Zedge and adjusted my Etsy seller notifications to use that and not the default.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Hmmm, thanks. I'm not savvy enough to do that!

1 Like

Jump to solution

@SouthwestJewelryUS  It happens periodically for me to.  I turn off/on all the toggle buttons - in the App notifications, as well as my phone settings.  If you have sound notifications for messages too (I call it the "twa-DANG") - you can test it to see if that part works, because then the cha-ching should work too.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Okay, I jumped through a lot of hoops to do what you suggested. Apparently I had the old version of the app and had to toss it and get the new one. I've reput in all of the notifications and hope that works. I just made a sale and there was no sound but maybe I wasn't don'e with the update yet.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Sellers have reported not getting the chaching even after they play with their phones.  It seems to be as problematic as the app itself.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.