Items incorrectly showing as on sale on Pinterest.

Jump to solution

I have just had a notification on Pinterest that an Etsy item I have saved is on sale. It's one of my listings and I haven't put it on sale. It shows as down from £38.99 to £10.00! It is still showing at the correct price in my shop whether I view it by clicking the link from Pinterest or from the actual shop. Is anyone else seeing this or have any idea how to fix it? I really do not want messages from prospective buyers asking why it's listed on sale and actually isn't. 

I have deleted the listing and I'm about to trawl through all the listings I have on Pinterest just in case there are more. 

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CuriousityShop
Conversation Maker

Re: Items incorrectly showing as on sale on Pinterest.

Jump to solution

Since you already deleted the item on Pinterest, that was what I was going to suggest. Pinterest is it's own site, not owned by Etsy. All you can do is keep tabs on your items to make sure they are correct.

View solution in original post

1 Like
2 Replies
CuriousityShop
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Since you already deleted the item on Pinterest, that was what I was going to suggest. Pinterest is it's own site, not owned by Etsy. All you can do is keep tabs on your items to make sure they are correct.

1 Like
twiggybynature
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem.  I just created some products pins from my shop and it listed the price for my mug for $4,015.00.  I can see that it did it to a few items  so I just deleted them.  It does seem like the problem comes on Pinterest's end because the prices are all correct in my shop.  I am hoping Pinterest will sort it out soon and I can start my pins again.  I am also happy that I have NOT told anyone I know about my Pinterest because they would have seen those prices and thought I was nuts. 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.