ImpishHome
Inspiration Seeker

Issue with Favorites and Views in app?

So as of last Friday, I'm not getting any Favorited Items and my views have absolutely plummeted.

For the views, I did change some titles/keywords based on feedback I've received so I'm willing to wait that out and see if it climbs back up. 

For the Favorites, though, when I navigate through my listings it appears as though people have been favoriting items, but under News & Activity in the app I've had no favorites for over 4 days. I've been averaging several a day across several items, so it'd be surprising for it to just stop dead. I do know it could be connected to the views dropping, but as I mentioned I can see on item performance and under stats that specific items have been favorited since the last one that shows in that section on the app. 

Anyone else seeing the same thing?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Issue with Favorites and Views in app?

I've noticed a difference in the app between favorites shown in 'News and Activity' and those shown in stats/shop engagement for quite a while and my guess is that the 'news and activity' section is only showing favorites where the account holder has their favorite set public but the stats/shop engagement section shows all including when the account holder has their settings on private. This is just a guess on my part based on the account holder name being clickable on in the 'news and activity' section.

2 Likes
ImpishHome
Inspiration Seeker

I hadn't considered that, but it could be. It's just odd that it was like a light switch. I was getting 5 favorites a day and then nothing shows in that section since last weekend. Weird.

0 Likes
SiriusGiftsCo
Inspiration Seeker

The same thing is happening to us. But MosaicSmith's response has been illuminating, thank you! We're still learning to navigate it all. Was on Etsy many years ago, and only just came back recently. Found so much has changed - it's like we have to relearn it all!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.