Issue Printing Multiple Shipping Labels

I realized that there has been several issues and post about printing labels on Etsy recently. Is anyone still having issues printing multiple labels at once?

I don't really have any issues if I do the following:

-Search by order number and print one label at a time.

-Select all the orders from a folder (This will work however often times I will have to input the weight bc it is not autofilling item weights based on my shipping settings.

However, If I search by order number/name and have multiple labels selected at once and try purchase labels it does not work. (Even tried to refresh)

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
4 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Issue Printing Multiple Shipping Labels

I have never tried to either buy or print more than one label at a time. I have a set routine so that I never mix up orders. Being doing that for 11 years and never had a problem.

0 Likes

Hi @NanaLetha Thank you for your input. The reason we print multiple labels at once is to save time. 

1 Like
zeynNY
Conversation Maker

I'm also having the same problem. It's been more than 2 weeks now I reported the problem and  patiently waiting for them to fix. 

When I try to get multiple shipping labels " get shipping labels" button doesn't work without refreshing the page, but when the pop up window opens unfortunately system doesn't recognize the package details which means I have to enter the weight & dimension manually. I find Label preset useful only if I'm getting the labels for similar packages. Super time consuming. 

1 Like
CalculusClub
Inspiration Seeker

This issue alone has made me consider ebay and amazon heavily.

Ebay provides a bulk label shipping option.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.