Star Seller shipping status not correct

Hi,

I shipped every orders out in time 100%; I use the mobile app to complete the order and entered the tracking #), but my on-time dispatch and shipping kept missing some, and the % keep going down, anyone has the same issue? what should I do?

Labels (3)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Star Seller shipping status not correct

@CreativeWorkshopCA: First you need to check the applicable CSV file on your Star Seller page to see what Etsy thinks is late or otherwise has something wrong with it. In particular make sure that *Had processing time?* = yes, *Ship by* has a date, *Tracking/label date* has a date, and *Shipped on time?* = yes. Remember that Star Seller dates / times are in UTC not your time zone.

Once you determine the reason that Etsy thinks some order was not shipped on time with verifiable tracking we can help you further.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, Etsy is not going to change anything. At least that has been my experience. But figuring out what went wrong will help you to avoid the same issue moving forward. 

Where are you purchasing your shipping labels? 

0 Likes

I have the same problem! But I don't know how to solve this... 

0 Likes

@StonestreetJewellery: "I have the same problem!" Exactly what problem are you having? As advised above, first you need to check the applicable CSV file on your Star Seller page to see what Etsy thinks is late or otherwise has something wrong with it. In particular make sure that *Had processing time?* = yes, *Ship by* has a date, *Tracking/label date* has a date, and *Shipped on time?* = yes. Remember that Star Seller dates / times are in UTC not your time zone.

Once you determine the reason that Etsy thinks some order was not shipped on time with verifiable tracking we can help you further.

0 Likes

There is no way to get Etsy to correct what they do wrong in Stat Seller. They stopped putting the signal dots on my site for about 3 days in Febuary.....and I am still starless on messages because I didn't know that I had a message until past the 24 hours. That one brought me to 88%, just one 88%.....and it won't go away, I don't know if it stays forever or what.

0 Likes

Make sure the item is dispatched to the service that is shipping your item within your processing time frame.  Make sure they are checking it in within your processing time frame.

If the check in occurs outside your processing time frame then Etsy considers the item not shipped.

Also check Aftership to see if the carrier is recognized if not using Canada Post or other large shipping service.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.