Is anyone else experiences issues publishing listings?

Hello all!

I'm new to the Etsy marketplace (actively this is my second day here), so I'm not overly familiar with the platform and whether there may be any scheduled maintenance works or such.
About an hour ago I started having trouble saving changes to listing drafts, as well as publishing listings live, and I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing similar issues currently (more so to figure out of it's an issue on my end)?

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
J

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Is anyone else experiences issues publishing listings?

I had the same problems yesterday with one draft which no longer saves the changes we make before publishing. Etsy Support told me to log out of my shop and re-sign and it worked. Hope it is the same for you.

1 Like

May I ask, do you use the classic version or the new version? 

0 Likes
GalleryAntiques
Conversation Maker

I had no issue with editing a listing very late last night (UK time). Maybe clear your cache and cookies and log back in.

1 Like

Yes I had cleared them again, though recently cleared them on Friday, but similar problem still happening.

Though I've managed to find a temporary workaround - if I edit the uploaded photos separately to all the other listing functions and do it in two batches then it goes through fine, but when trying to do all of the changes in one go it throws up an error.

It was working great for me last night, only this morning UK time (around 9:30am onwards) did I start experiencing some issues. 

1 Like
GalleryAntiques
Conversation Maker

@PixelPrintastic   I am using the old one, I didn't like the new one, I tried it, but it made everything more complicated than the old one, so I changed back.

When I edited the listing last night it was using Firefox on Windows (but I sometimes use my Apple iMac to list/edit, etc).

0 Likes
JustMeToo
Community Maker

I just relisted some items.  The renew button was greyed, so I tried again and it worked the second time.

0 Likes
CuriousityShop
Conversation Maker

I had problem with the new listing form not publishing. I had to go back to the old one.

0 Likes

Old form you practically had to fill out the whole listing before it would let you save. It had to have at least one pic and the shipping filled out. Look for red flags, I don't use the new lister nor list via the app.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.