Contact Etsy

I need a way to contact Etsy.  

They removed several of my items stating that they weren't handmade. What???  I have been selling these for over 10 years, I hand make them from nothing and spend hours knotting these beads. If anything Chinese sites and other resellers steal my photos and listings.

I am beyond angry and need to contact etsy asap.  

How do I get in touch with them?  

Ridiculous that after all this time I still have no way to contact them.

Thanks

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
17 Replies

Re: Contact Etsy

Dashboard, Community & Help, Contact Us. That's the only way to contact Etsy.

0 Likes

Also i found this

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?segment=selling#issue_sell_manage_listings-callback

supprt will call you back, but they have no information and no power to do anything, and will refer you  to the indian trust and safety muppets. then in about 24 hours you will receive messages as below/ if you ask for more info they will say they are no longer replying to the thread.

ive had about 10 of these, copy pasted. the middle paragraps are difrent sometimes, but clearly not handwritten, selected from option probably.

its clear no one understands the products, and they refuse to enter a conversation

1 Like

Hi there,

If you’re reaching out to Etsy Support for more information about a listing we removed from your shop due to a violation of our Seller Policies, please refer back to our previous reply and make sure to review what can be sold on Etsy.

Our support agents can’t reinstate your listing, and our decision on this matter remains final.

We won’t respond to further emails about this, but if you have a different question, we’re happy to assist! Please create a new support request instead of replying here so we don't miss your question.

Best,

0 Likes

ive provided photos of me actually making these, and they still refuse to talk to me. its insane

0 Likes

If I have a problem, I message etsy customer service and I get very fast responses. Etsy customer service is great and they have solved a lot of my problems. Please try to email again.

1 Like

messeging via the "my item was removed" option, gets an automated response saying the decision is final.

getting a callback from the team in philippines (they are great and can probably help with minor issues) but refuse to tell me any details, and cannot make any changes reguarding this. so always pass it to the indian trust and safety team.

then i immediately get a coppy paste email saying there are no appeals.

if im missing a way to contact them please share......

0 Likes

Hi Yetis,

I have a suspicious buyer request, seems like a scam. Trying to contact etsy support to verify the buyer, but can't find any link to write to etsy. 
You mentioned messaging with etsy. What's the address please?

0 Likes
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

@GrdnEarthlyDelights  Did you reply to their email that your items are handmade? That's all you need to do. Then you'll have to wait until the listings are reviewed. If they are acceptable they will be reactivated.  

0 Likes

Did that work for you?  There is no email or phone number in the message and when I try to reply I get an error saying it is an un monitored mail address.  So, no one is looking.

0 Likes

1 Like

Thank you.

I've been on this page but didn't find anything about buyer verification

0 Likes

Having the same problem contacting etsy support.
I have a suspicious buyer request, looks like a scam. Trying to contact etsy support to verify the buyer, but can't find any link. 
I've already spent more than an hour of my time searching, but no success or hope.

0 Likes

Etsy won't "verify the buyer" as that is privileged information. If you're suspicious, you can cancel.

1 Like

Thank you, I sent a message to them.  I find this really unacceptable. Maybe they should ask us before making such a huge move as to remove our sources of income.  It seems with all of us it is our best sellers too, the ones people are copying.  

I really have no positive feelings left for etsy.

1 Like

0 Likes

Help! I would like to be contacted regarding multiple stores and wrong email address that is attached somewhere. Please help.

0 Likes

the only way to contact a real person is the URL above. its a callback service for customer support. 

ive called them about 20 times now th, they cant do anything

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.