International shipping

This is my first sale that was out of the USA. So it seems that I am super Slow and not sending this item. That is not true. As this is my first, I boxed her item, and went to ship it. The box was too small according to postal worker, and I need a bigger one to fit the customs label. So now I can send it Monday. I don't want anyone to think I am a slow shipper. Just got Co fused with this item to Spain.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
4 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: International shipping

Extend the shipping date 

1 Like

The system thinks I shipped it when I purchased the label, can I still extend it? And where do I go to do that.

0 Likes
DesignsbyCher
Conversation Maker

I don’t ship any international anymore, other than to Canada, but I have always used small bubble mailers, consequently I have to reduce the size of the label and I’ve never had a problem with pkgs arriving. I’m not sure I’d trust some postal workers before I’d make adjustments about size, which may increase postage rates. I’ve actually been reducing my labels to 55% with no issues at all, even for those customs labels to Canada. I do always include a packing slip just in case they need to open the package for some reason.

1 Like

Don't worry about it, just ship it tomorrow.  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.