alphabetiyeti
Inspiration Seeker

Incorrect calculation of Messages

Jump to solution

My messages haven’t been calculated correctly for the last 3 month review period. One message within the time frame (June to August 31st) is missing of the ‘message report’. The report also says 15 messages got a reply within 24 hours, 1 didn’t. When viewing the report 18 messages actually got a reply within 24 hours - 1 didn’t. This error has removed my star seller badge which I have retained from the start of the scheme. I have screenshots of all stats, times and dates of messages sent / received.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Incorrect calculation of Messages

Jump to solution

@alphabetiyeti Messages do not count until the 24 hour window has passed. It will be in your stats for this month. I know it is frustrating.

View solution in original post

1 Like
5 Replies

Jump to solution

Was the message received in the last couple days of the month?

0 Likes
alphabetiyeti
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

The message was received in the last day but still within the review period. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@alphabetiyeti Messages do not count until the 24 hour window has passed. It will be in your stats for this month. I know it is frustrating.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Are you looking at the CSV for the "Last review period"

Also, messages for the last few days of the month, are rolled into the following month so June will have a few from May, if they were right at the end, and the  ones in the last days of August, will be in Sept stats.

However, 1 not answered out of 19 messages is 94.7%, so you wouldn't have the badge anyway

1 Like
alphabetiyeti
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I am looking at the csv from the last review period. I hadn’t actually done the math. It had me at 93% and I figured the missing messages would push it over 95%. I’m so annoyed, I had actually replied to the message but because I was on holiday at the time and the internet was bad my reply didn’t go though I’ve just realised I’ve posted on here via the wrong account. The account affected is ShelliGraham - put it down to lack of sleep

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.