I SHIPPED OUT ON TIME BUT STAR RATING WENT DOWN???

Jump to solution

HELLO!

I need help with my star seller rating. It seems that my percentage went down yesterday in my shipping.

I shipped out everything ON TIME - and i don't know why it's saying that i was late - for 7 items! 

I was at 100% and now i'm at 96%. I knew my packages were due yesterday and i shipped them out ON TIME.

I know that Etsy's Calendar can sometimes be strange and think that the 31st is the 1st for some months -

and wondering if that was what happened. This is a technical issue and i would like it to get fixed so my

rating goes back up to 100% on shipping where it should be.

thank you!

jamie

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: I SHIPPED OUT ON TIME BUT STAR RATING WENT DOWN???

Jump to solution

Hey there!

Star seller dashboard should update within 24 hours but sometimes there are delays. Reassure that all orders within the period are counted on the final evaluation.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

Jump to solution

@ContempoLA  :  Have the packages been scanned? Our experience is that the CSV file is often behind reality. If the shipper is supported by Etsy make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation) and uses the data on the order. After a day or two the CSV file usually shows the correct tracking and shipment status.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Hey there!

Star seller dashboard should update within 24 hours but sometimes there are delays. Reassure that all orders within the period are counted on the final evaluation.

Thanks!

0 Likes
VibeEnvy
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I literally posted about the same thing, except mine was 6 orders against me. After two days it fixed.

Edit: thought you posted today, I assume it fixed?

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.