Help! Anyone else have issue still sharing from Etsy and wont go to FB or Instagram? LOSING VIEWS

Help! Anyone else have issue still sharing from Etsy and wont go to F or Instagram? LOSING VIEWS

I have been having this issue for a couple of weeks and hours spent trying to figure out why.

Sharing new listings from Etsy worked until recently.

Marketing - Social media - choose listing - etc. Select where to share (all) NO notification from Instagram on phone so never goes to FB or Instagram.

Been to Meta center etc and all over getting annoyed. Complicated to explain to chats. Too much issues on Etsy now driving me mad.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Help! Anyone else have issue still sharing from Etsy and wont go to FB or Instagram? LOSING VIEW

Yes, I can't share to FB

1 Like
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Help! Anyone else have issue still sharing from Etsy and wont go to FB or Instagram? LOSING VIEW

It's much easier if you just copy the item URL and paste on FB. Always works.

4 Likes

Not really as sharing from Etsy goes to the 9thers as 2ell so less steps to bother with. 

0 Likes

But, it shows up as a link they have to click.  Before, when you shared it,  the Etsy product photo posted.

0 Likes
TBQSC
Community Maker

Etsy seems to be dropping all types of integrations lately.  It’s frustrating at best, but as Nana pointed out, you can always share listings URL via direct c/p.

3 Likes

There's been an issue with IG for ages. I don't have any problem sharing to FB from the social media page - but then I like to write my own posts for both of those anyway as you can make them longer and format them better.  I just take the link provided on the social media page as it's short and neat and then write my own copy and upload photo(s). It takes no longer than sharing direct from Etsy. 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.