HELP PLEASE!

Chat has only worked ONCE in the past 2 weeks since the new redesign. I can't h=get help anywhere here. This is NOT COOL to do this to us that need real help, really fast

Why is chat not working?????????  All I get is the same convo I had last time. It never refreshes, there is NO answer, no help

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
7 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: HELP PLEASE!

Why not email Etsy support instead. 

0 Likes

@NanaLetha   I have!  I have tried everything. Even FB messenger but got the same canned response.  How can this be right in the business world...to just let us flail out here and suffer so much stress. How can they just take all love support away

0 Likes

@Gemologies: There have been quite a few reports of Chat not closing after use with no apparent solution.

"the same canned response' Often the first response you get from customer support is an automated reply meant to weed out the people who contact support over common issues that can be easily solved. Every eMail from Etsy support should have a link something like "I Still Need Help". Click on that link in each reply from Etsy (or actually reply stating that you still need help) to keep the report alive otherwise Etsy will assume that it is resolved. You may have to do this innumerable times, before anything is done but do not give up.

3 Likes

@BagmakerSupply   Where are those threads?  I have searched here in forums for anything recent and I found NONE.  Can you provide a link or two?

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

@Gemologies  Hi, Here is another Thread re: Chat.  It appears to have changed recently.  Seller NanaLetha clicked onto an arrow to close the Chat. I hope this helps you in some way.
https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Previous-Chat-not-closing/m-p/142943809

1 Like

@Gemologies: It was not so much individual threads about an issue with Chat as the one @ChillwolfArt noted, but more of the "I am also having x problem and tried to Chat but my previous Chat session is still active and I can't terminate it or start a new one".

0 Likes

Chat can't help you with your issue anyway. They rarely can help with much; they just pass things on to email in a lot of cases. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.