Former_Member
Every time I try to go to my listing manager, a pink banner posts across the top of my page that says gateway time out, and the page won't load.

Re: Gateway timeout

Jump to solution

It's the app that is giving me this issue tysm

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Still having the same issue using chrome, have rebooted a couple of times.
Switched browser to Microsoft Edge and was able to find my lost deactivated listing and get it edited and renewed!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I had some issues on my Listing manager page earlier today, the sections were showing and the photos of my items but it showed 0 in all categories, I had to close my browser and came back a couple times before it corrected itself. I didn't get the Gateway timeout notice.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I have the same problem when using Chrome.
It started yesterday and I switched to Firefox and it is working fine.
I want to return to Chrome.

Wonder if they will get the bug out soon. since it looks like others started complaining last week 8-23-2016.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Still having the same problem with Gateway Timeout on Chrome. Now I can't even go into edit a listing. Please fix asap.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I should add that this is only happening from the Listing Manager page.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Can't edit listings and can't list items. Haven't been able to list anything for 3 days.
I was getting the Gateway timeout banner now the little wheel just keeps turning when I try to publish listing. I have tried everything I know and nothing helps.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I can't list!!! It will let me do almost everything on listing.... and then starts spinning in the shipping area. Huge waist of listing time and effort. This was happening all day yesterday and still going on now. Please help.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
That just happened to me!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I am on Chrome
receiving service unavailable when going into my listings manager.

I went from forums to listing manager - listing manager will not load
then to account payment (with no data on listings manager) - from account payment to listings manager with error code
"Service Unavailable"

comes and goes - works fine then does not work
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Same problem here - trying to edit from listings manager page.

Chrome - can’t edit listing before renewing.
Incognito - just managed to edit same listing.

Safari - unable to load listings manager page at all.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi all,

We still cannot reproduce and do not know what might be causing this nor why it's so strangely specific. Please do remember to try the troubleshooting methods in my highlighted post. We will update if we discover anything. Thanks!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I think it's getting back to normal now. At least in London. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Experiencing this problem as well for a few days now. The page is blank in the listing manager section.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Running SUPER DUPER slow. Keep getting WOOPSIE Etsy has a Hiccup message. Major pain in the rear.

ETA:
this happened just now a couple of times while trying to refund an order and then after many attempts finally I got it to work. Then I went to cancel the order and same thing. VERY SLOW hiccup message.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
This issue is not related to the OP. Please start a new thread and describe your issue in detail. Thanks!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
GATEWAY TIMEOUT

It is happening to me and driving me crazy when I am trying to put up a new listing. It is the firefox browser
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Can you please tell me if transaction ID 1175888728 was cancelled? It still shows "cancel transaction" in blue under order and then when I click it, it shows half of a page ( bottom blank like it did not load) and I can't see if it cancelled or not.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Your issue is not related to the OP. Please do not post unrelated issues in other member threads. It is disrespectful to the members having the issue. Thanks!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I don't mean to be rude but - Discover faster! Can't print labels either! It's getting stuck halfway on "Hold tight, we're processing your orders" Just sits there. I'm on Microsoft Edge at the moment after having trouble with Chrome all last week!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Your issue does not appear to be related to the OP. Please start a new thread and describe what is happening. Thanks!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi all,

This thread is starting to attract random issues. PLEASE: if you are not getting a "Gateway Timeout" error, please start a new thread and describe what is happening. This thread is not designed to address all possible browser issues; only Gateway Timeout issues on Chrome (with one Safari report).

Thanks!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Same issues today ... Still receive the "Gateway Timeout" message when openign the listing manager page. The Listing Manager sections show 0 items in every category. Cannot create new listing, open drafts to complete, etc. Very frustrating.

I have not discovered if this problem is affecting any other areas in the shop, i.e., shipping, as I have not had any recent sales.

What is status?

0 Likes

Jump to solution
I am on Chrome ... cannot get to any draft listings or create new drafts. Only listing manager sections that show they have documents is the current listing sections. Cannot create new listings, or edit existing listings. When we try they freeze up and then any information that may have already been in place in the listing is lost.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
When using Chrome I'm still having the same issue as my previous post, listing manager page shows my items but on the side bar it indicates I have zero items in my shop and no sections. When I click on a listing to edit the section area tells me to "add your first section" the next area is shipping which is just spinning, can not publish from this page! Unable to make any new listing due to same issue, please help!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.