Featured Listings

CAN SOMEONE AT ETSY PLEASE FIX FEATURED LISTINGS!!!  Hasn't worked properly for a few weeks. Can't change queue, can't delete items off queue, change queue and old items return, remove the star and they are still on the queue list. Very frustrating!!!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
6 Likes
22 Replies

Re: Featured Listings

I am just came here to report this issue as well - I have not been able to change the queue , remove or add items.  

2 Likes

Is this in the app? I'm able to do all that on my laptop/browser view.

0 Likes

No, on desktop/browser. I use Safari.

1 Like

Are you remembering to save when you are done?

0 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

I can't change the queue , remove or add items.  PLEASE FIX !! Bad for shop appearance!

3 Likes

I came to report the same issue, and yes, I am saving my changes. I've tried since yesterday. I'm surprised this hasn't been resolved. Looks like it's been an issue for weeks.

3 Likes
kmms
Crafty Poster

I came to report the same issue! I am saving my changes, I even deactivated the listing to see if I can remove it that way. Still in the featured items. But if you click on the image, it shows its not available. Is this a issue for all sellers? I am Etsy Pro

0 Likes

I had this problem last night. Seeing this post, I just checked my shop. A pair of earrings that I never marked as featured has now been slotted into the place where I was trying to insert a necklace. Etsy wants to choose our featured items now? 

0 Likes

Desktop PC with Windows 10 using Firefox here. Featured Listings has been buggy for months (if not longer). I wish Etsy would fix it.

1 Like
sweetandlovely
Inspiration Seeker

I'm having the same issue. Would love to change over from featured Halloween listings to Christmas but they won't budge.

0 Likes

Took me 2-3 tries, but I finally got my featured listings to change.  I think Etsy is using the Cloud for storage and it sometimes takes a while for changes made to actually show up in the shop.  Not surprising with the millions (billions?) of items listed on Etsy.

1 Like
C20Ceramics
Conversation Maker

Hasnt worked for months.......along with so many software fails on Etsy 

2 Likes

My issue with featured was that I would change them, which I do every now and then, but when I finish making the changes the old are still featured.  I have to log out and then log back in for the change.  Frustrating

0 Likes

Still a problem. Come on Etsy--get this fixed! Extremely maddening!

1 Like

It's working for me but is not instant. I also have to refresh the page five times to get the stars to stick.

I'm also on laptop using Safari.

0 Likes

I came to report this and see it's been going on for quite some time - I've tried multiple browsers on multiple devices with different operating systems. I would list the steps to reproduce, but it's not a complex problem. Featured listings are not updating after save. 

What gives?

2 Likes

Same here....  I'm on a laptop, Windows 10 and Edge browser.  Trying to change the featured listings, removed the stars to only 4, click Done to save and when I check again, it's like it was originally.  I'll wait and hour and check again.  Frustrating when I just want to do this and move on... 

1 Like

Update that it seems to be working fine yesterday.  I was able to change them quickly....  and this did work eventually when I was working with them last week.  It took a long time to refresh but did work.

0 Likes
RueDeLouvain
Conversation Maker

This is not working again. Meaning, I can change all I want in the featured queue, add the yellow star, change the queue order etc. all of that works as it should. But it does not refresh on the shop front. It was working fine a couple of days ago, but not anymore.

0 Likes
MaisonDeMaison
Inspiration Seeker

I have been unable to save mine properly for weeks now! I am on a laptop using the most recent version of Chrome and have cleared my cookies and cache. At a loss what to do..

0 Likes

I'm having the same problem today. Change everything and it doesn't appear in my shop. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.