PoeticTheory
Inspiration Seeker

Etsy support chat

Hello everyone, I have to contact Etsy but the support chat isn't working.. I can start a conversation but there is no-one there to answer. I have tried at different hours of the day, I have been trying since the end of last week ( I thought it was because of Easter) but no-one is answering still today. I have always used the chat previously and they have always answered soon. Do you have the same problem or it's just me? I'm from Italy.

Labels (3)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
11 Replies

Betreff: Etsy support chat

I was chatting with the support yesterday and today. A support team member immediately answered after I started the chat.

2 Likes

Re: Etsy support chat

This happened to me too, the chat is frozen. Nobody answers. And if you want to open a new chat the old one comes up... 

2 Likes
PoeticTheory
Inspiration Seeker

I hope it's temporary 

0 Likes
PoochandTabby
Conversation Maker

Do you have an option to get a callback at all? I find the chat peeps are way less knowledgeable than the people on the phone. Heck, I think the chat people are just AI bots to be honest the way they talk...

But when this happened before to me, it was because the chat was not disconnected properly from the last chat, so I would type help or customer service, etc. and nothing happened. After a few days though, I went back and I was able to get it going again...

The last time I used the chat, I made sure to answer the rating question and leave some feedback at the end and made sure the session was completely over.

1 Like
PoeticTheory
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you for your kind answer! How can i get a callback? I used a link posted in the forum but iit doesn't allow me to put all the numbers required! I'm from Italy. Do you how to reach the page where to ask for a phone call?

0 Likes

Log out of your browser, clear cookies and cache then log back in. Type in a new question in the chat bubble, it should reactivate the chat box.

If that fails, try the call back option https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?segment=selling&fbclid=IwAR3XJULkao3ZPR8XcOEf2A7143n87Xt...

1 Like
PoeticTheory
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you for your answer! I have just done all the things you said, log out, clean all the things , go back to the chat, I can write and rewrite but nobody is there. 

I see all my past questions.

When I go the link for the phone call, I type my country code, then type my phone number but it doesn't make me complete the numbers, there's no place to complete.. they are 10 figures but I can't type them all

0 Likes

Not all countries have the call back option unfortunately. When chat isn't working and emails are being ignored, many sellers like me are being left without any support at all. This has lasted over 3 weeks.

1 Like
PoeticTheory
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you! Did it come back after 3 weeks? Which email can we use to contact them?

0 Likes

Hi All,

I have had no luck getting any help with Etsy support thru email. Where is the chat option?  Ive used it before but now cant find it.  Thanks!

0 Likes
PoeticTheory
Inspiration Seeker

If you choose HELP? from your shop manager and then on the left "Contact us", you open a page saying GET HELP, then you choose between buyer and seller, then you click  on the category (open a shop, listings, fees) , it shows you a number of faq, then at the bottom you see "still need help?", you click there and then you find "chat with us", you click and then you can see the chat opening on your right.. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.