Etsy Stats acting funny

Is anyone else seeing very odd numbers on the Etsy stats? For a couple of days now I've been trying to see my year to date using various filters (views/order #/revenue) and I'm seeing listings with the order number and revenue stats showing as all 0's, when in fact they are not.

Listing numbers 1-5 on the page look accurate the errors show on items 6-10, it's happening on all pages

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
12 Replies

Re: Etsy Stats acting funny

@ThePurpleCourt: This has been reported several times in this forum and I do not think there has been any resolution.

0 Likes
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

Other sellers have posted on this. No incident has been reported as of this morning. Did you notify chat support through your dashboard to have a team look into it?

0 Likes

I still have no solution to this and error continues.

0 Likes
ZaasVintageBoots
Inspiration Seeker

I have been having problems with the stats for about two weeks. From the hours of 6:00pm until mid night my stats do not move. 

0 Likes

Oh yeah that's another issue I have, but the wrong stats for items it's messing with my ability to see best sellers and prep for next year.

0 Likes

@ThePurpleCourt: Unfortunately the only "workaround" is to keep your own sales records and not rely on Etsy stats. Even for visits, etc, Google analytics are more reliable.

2 Likes

I have GA it does not record sales. I pay thousands to Etsy on fees, the least they can do is provide me with accurate stats and data.

1 Like

Unfortunately Etsy stats are not working. Yesterday it’s showing I had click from ads  when I didn’t even have them turned on. I gave up on them and just trying my best to figure things out. 

0 Likes
PinkBurch
Inspiration Seeker

I’ve noticed order shipping tracking info has not been updated and they’re taking a TON of money for fees reducing the deposit amounts drastically. 

0 Likes
MidCenturyMaude
Inspiration Seeker

Here we are over a month later and I am having the exact issue described. I have heavily relied on expired listing stats to decide witch listings based on revenue, view, sales, etc. are worth putting the time into revamping. Now the stats page only shows numbers for the first 5 listings. Why? And I cannot for the life of me figure out how to report this problem to Etsy!

1 Like

@MidCenturyMaude: Using Firefox on Linux desktop, on the Stats page we see five listings at a time with pagination under the fifth listing.

1 Like

I did everything Etsy support suggested (clear cookies & cache) and still have the issue on desktop and mobile. They are a joke at this point.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.