Hello,

Anyone of you facing this issue? I just notice that etsy ads started showing up wrong values if I select today or yesterday

For example now for yesterday I see 97 $ spend, but there was 38$ showing up the whole day.. I was charged on bill for 38 $ and also graph is showing up 38$.. even if I choose custom and yesterday's date I see 38$

Same for today.. if I select today I can see 63$ however graph is showing up 30$ If I open advertised listings detail and count all spend clicks it's 30$ 

So it seems like if I select today/yesterday it shows up wrong values..

Can anyone please check it?

CraftelleryUK
Inspiration Seeker

Re: ETSY ads - Incorrect Today/Yesterday values

Jump to solution

This issue has reoccured some time in the last couple of days, anyone else?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
WEARYOUtheBrand
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Yes! And I don' see search terms anymore. Feeling really frustrated.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Not resolved. Today is ‎03-10-2023

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I'm still struggling with an issue even after the update. My ios devices showing 0 but the web app on PC shows the numbers. On the other hand, Search terms showing 0 orders when I actually got a few in through ads. The problem now is im paying for Ads and its not giving me the data to make informed decisions to create better listings and find out which terms led to orders. 

0 Likes
charmphilosophy
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

For those who are confused by this issue:

I just checked my Etsy Ads stats for the past 30 days, and it says one of my advertised listings has generated $313. It says that $297 came from 3 days ago, yet I did not even sell that product once 3 days ago.

However, I made a sale worth $297 that day, but it was not for that specific item. It was for a bunch of different items. But the customer must have clicked through my ad for that particular listing to get to my shop, where they then made a large purchase that did not contain the original advertised post.

I don't know if this will help anyone above, but hopefully it will help those who were confused by this issue like I was.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.