KeywayDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Confirm your Seller Info Glitch - Submit Button Greyed out.

Two weeks ago I got the notice at the top of my Shop Dashboard that I needed to confirm some details about my Shop & Personal info to make sure I was meeting new regulations. No problem! (or so I thought)

When I click the "Continue" button in that banner I get the pop-up to start walking through the steps. The walk-through starts on the "Confirm Contact Info" page and under "Owner's phone number" there is a red (!) and "Add your Phone Number". The "Confirm and Continue" button is greyed out, so I click the "Add your Phone Number" link which takes me to the "Edit legal shop information" page and auto-scrolls me down to the phone number field. I type in my phone number, but the "Submit to Etsy" button at the bottom of the page stays greyed out and I get the little red cross symbol when I mouse over the button. Every field is filled out, all my business information and registration is filled out. My personal info and tax numbers are filled out, but I can't submit this form. 

So, I've also been dealing with this issue for the last two weeks. We're down to the wire now and our store is about to be put on Vacation Mode. All because it says my personal phone number is missing, but won't let me submit after entering it (greyed out Submit button). The countdown started at 10 days for us. Then a day later it randomly dropped to 7 days and then started counting down normally from there. I've reached out to support and just been told that engineers are working on the problem and there is no timeline for when it will be fixed. Fantastic! I'll just shut down for an unknown length of time and stop making money! I had a ticket going (#15013127) with support and then they just passed me off to another support agent which opened up a new ticket (#15068664) and started the whole process over again. I got the same copy-and-paste message that the first support agent opened with. 

Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix this problem, or how to reach a tech support agent who can actually fix this glitch? We can't just have our store shut down...

Thanks!!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
TimberleaMinimal
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Confirm your Seller Info Glitch - Submit Button Greyed out.

Did this ever get figured out for you? I'm experiencing the same issue!

0 Likes

Have the same issue of grey fields not allowing entry of information since 2/9/2024. I have sent emails to the help support and give articles on documentation process but not sure how I can enter anything since it will not allow me to enter so I filed a complaint with the BBB as this is a known issue that Etsy is not addressing.

0 Likes

We've been trying to change our address for over a year now with no luck.

0 Likes
RoyalTeaShirt
Inspiration Seeker

I have been expriencing the same problem, Etsy put my account on vacation mode. They transfer the problem to tech team and they send me the similar emails. no timeframe or same solutions like different browser or device. There should be a different way to contact Etsy otherwise our shops will be on vacation mode forever

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.