Can we please get the restock request issue fixed

The restock request has been broken for over a year!

I get the notification that a restock request has been made on a listing but not for which variation.  Its kind of a major issue since we pay for that feature in Etsy Plus but yet nothing is being done to fix it. 

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Can we please get the restock request issue fixed

Much like the Pattern shop, the tech support for Etsy Plus seems to be non-existent.  I gave up subscriptions to both quite awhile ago because of this.  Doesn't look like Etsy is interested in putting $$ into fixing either, so I stopped paying for them. 

1 Like

How to Use Restock Requests With Etsy Plus – Etsy Help

"Restock requests you receive will show you which listing a buyer has selected, but not any variations they may be interested in. If you want to confirm which variation a buyer has requested, please reach out to them via Messages. "

So the restock is working as Etsy expects.  It's not broken.

0 Likes

But where does it show you who put in the restock request so you can contact them?

4 Likes

Just FYI for those seeing this later. It use to work several years ago to see the variation requested. Mine suddenly stopped working, support said they were aware of the issue and it was being worked on for more than a year before I gave up. Luckily, it started working again. I can see the variations requested now, but only in the "old" view of the listing edit screen and only AFTER I switched to the new view then BACK to the old view. It's not visible in the new version.

1 Like

when did they switch it to that, it has always shown the variation request in the past, well up till last spring.

3 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.