I have had the sign in issues in both shops for a long time where I sign in, get an error and then refresh the page and I’m in. A while back others posted here with similar issues and described it as a technical glitch. Contacting Etsy is so difficult these days so I have been living with it but tonight I have been completely shut out from both shops. I cleared cache etc, updated browser etc on my PC but nothing is working. No problem signing in on my phone (not using the app). Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Re: Can’t sign in to either shop

Jump to solution

Me too - all three of my shops get the red error message.  I got on chat this morning regarding this and not receiving emails for sales, deposits and labels.  Was told my settings were turned off for the emails and to go to my account settings and turn back on.  There are NO options for turning on or off my email settings for those three.  Replied to email they sent and have not heard back.  So frustrating with all of this - just dreading getting the plaid email and that mess.  I am using Chrome.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
CloversFinds
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@NotOnlyButtonsI am now able to get in (with error message) but who knows for how long - I really can't do this anymore and I don't think I'll be here for much longer - too many problems  - too little reward - thank you for responding and take care

0 Likes

Jump to solution

This is at least the 3rd time in as many weeks that I cannot sign in to my stores .... get the red error message ... with hours of frustration trying every fix imaginable, it gets resolved, but I have no clue how it was resolved ... with multiple stores I am beside myself .... does anyone understand this?  Thank you for any help.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.