LauraDesigns865
Inspiration Seeker

Can't Submit Request

When I click through on Etsy Help to submit a request, I am automatically sent a link to confirm my email. But when I click on the link sent from Etsy Support, it opens a page that has a "nulll" button with a blank phone number box. Then when I put in my phone number, it's still shows "null" and does nothing.... I can't even generate a help-submission because I can't confirm my email. The email confirmation link does NOT work. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
7 Replies

Re: Can't Submit Request

@LauraDesigns865: Are you experiencing this using an Etsy app (on which operating system) or via mobile browser or desktop browser (which browser and operating system)?

0 Likes
LauraDesigns865
Inspiration Seeker

I am using a laptop,  macOS Sonoma Version 14.4.1, Safari 

0 Likes

Safari seems to be buggy for Etsy.  Try cleaning out cache and cookies.  An old standby.

If you find a Help article on your question, try the Support button at the bottom.  Might have more luck with that.

Are you going through Contact us in the shop manager?  

1 Like
LauraDesigns865
Inspiration Seeker

Yes, I tried the old standby of clearing cache and cookies to no avail few times over last 3 days.  Yes, I did go through Contact Us in the shop manager that opens the Etsy Help.  I am forced to confirm my email, through an email sent by Etsy Support - the links I'm being sent are "bad" opening the "null" page. Therefore leading to the current can't-confirm, can't submit situation. 

0 Likes
LauraDesigns865
Inspiration Seeker

Oh, and no luck with Support button... that leads to the exact same page where it says I have to confirm my email. 

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Use chat on your dashboard 

0 Likes

@LauraDesigns865: Have you tried a different browser? Either Safari or Etsy may have changed something that prevents them from playing nice with each other.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.