Bad Request 400 Error

I know that this has been addressed before but just started happening the past few days.  I cannot even get to the help page to report the bug to Etsy.  It happens when I am searching to buy something, when I am trying to list or edit, even trying to get in the forums.  It seems kind of random.  I cleared my cache/cookies and rebooted the computer.  Not sure what else to do, any suggestions?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
7 Replies

Re: Bad Request 400 Error

I've had this happen almost daily, the past week or so.  Only on Etsy - apparently a browser issue.  Closing Chrome and restarting works for me.

Guess I need to spend less time on Etsy.  

0 Likes

Really frustrating to have this constantly happening - only on Etsy.  Clearing cache & cookies means I have to log-in again on all the sites I use.

* Just found out you can clear cache in Chrome, and un-check the clearing of cookies, so you don't need to log-in again.  This worked for me today.

0 Likes

Nope.  Only worked for a few pages.  Darn!

1 Like
VooVooDesign
Conversation Maker

Happened to me on and off all last week and on different browsers. Has been okay for me the past couple of days.

Sorry I don't know the solution.

1 Like

its doing it to me today ugh

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

That isn't good. I'm using Chrome (desktop computer), and not having trouble so far.  Although the other day, at the bottom Right of the Forum (where it advertises the podcast), there was a Chrome square head avatar with a sad face.  Saying "---hung."  There were other times another Chrome page popped up with the square head with the sad face (I don't remember what it said, but at the time I thought my Internet connection cut out). Maybe it didn't

0 Likes

this is the second time in the last couple of weeks it is doing it again only with Etsy ugh 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.