All of My Shipping Profiles are Missing!

Last night I wrote a couple listings and discovered that I could not select a shipping profile. I thought it was a glitch that would resolve itself. This morning I tried to edit my shipping profiles as I'm leaving town for a few days. My shipping profiles have completely disappeared! I tried to contact Etsy but I cannot connect. Since I will be away for a few days, I am concerned that either no one will be able to purchase, or if they are able, shipping will not be correct. 

And I do not wish to create all new profiles if they will disappear as well. I sell a diverse aray of items and it would be time consuming.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
21 Replies
PandPF
Crafty Poster

Re: All of My Shipping Profiles are Missing!

You are not alone.  It has resolved itself for some, not for me either....

0 Likes

I have managed to get on chat with Etsy from Sell on Etsy app (couldn't from the website due to error) after I've noticed that my delivery profiles won't update. Also, I have noticed that a listing has a price on the shop main page but different price on the listing page.

They suggested to try a different browser, clear cache, cookies all that nonsense. I have sent some screenshots and I am waiting to hear back from them.

However, I have noticed that Sell on Etsy app works fine if you need to make changes.

1 Like

Did you create new profiles? Did they stick?

0 Likes

I only needed to update delivery profiles and it worked from the app but it doesn't work from any kind of browser/device.

0 Likes

I did create new profiles, and they didn't "stick"  I can't even find the new profile, either under shipping settings or under the list that needs updated. 

I was able to renew yesterday from the sell on etsy app.  But not today.  March 29 2022

I am not able to renew, nor create new listings using any shipping profiles.  I am able to renew if I manually select and enter shipping information...but this seems to only work when I use the option to let etsy figure my shipping costs.

1 Like

I don't even have any profiles to update. They are completely gone. I don't see Shipping on the app, but it could be me as I don't like to do anything on my phone. 

1 Like

Try to contact Etsy and let them know. The more of us report the problem, the more chances are they will look into it and fix it.

2 Likes

Okay, on the app, I checked some of my draft listings and I only have 2 profiles. I should have 10. There are no shipping profiles for my existing listings either. They are gone.

0 Likes

Mine are all over the place too! I can't list anything new today! 

1 Like

Try to contact Etsy and let them know. The more of us report the problem, the more chances are they will look into it and fix it.

2 Likes

I did before posting here. 

0 Likes

And what did they said?

0 Likes

The usual... They'll pass it on to relevant department. 

0 Likes

Same for me. I noticed this issue yesterday. I contacted Etsy support after it didn't resolve itself by this morning, but it seems to be a browser issue. I can see my shipping profiles on the Sell on Etsy app under shipping settings, but not on any web browser. I tried using both Safari and Chrome on my computer and I logged in on my iPad browser with no luck. I created a new shipping profile on my computer and the shipping profile disappeared immediately but I can see it on the app. Very frustrating.

0 Likes

Sometimes I;'m able to publish, most times not.  Again, its the4 shipping profile that disappears and reverts back to 12345.

0 Likes

My profiles are also gone from the app. And the only item selling are books. I don't have that many books, so it is odd but I do not know if it is related.

0 Likes

My profiles are all there, but I went in this morning to up my shipping prices and it won't stick!!  I keep getting a black error message at the top.

I was able to go in and up the prices within the shipping profiles and save them.  But they are NOT updating on any of items linked to the shipping profiles.   They are staying the old shipping prices, even though my profiles show the new price I put in.

Remind me again why we are paying higher fees...

2 Likes

Same here, the profiles saves but will not update on the listings.

The workaround:  I have updated the shipping profiles on computer and then I went on Sell on Etsy app and re-saved the profiles and it worked.

0 Likes

Mine are back! Send them a message if yours do not come back soon. 

0 Likes
CherryPlugs
Inspiration Seeker

Betreff: All of My Shipping Profiles are Missing!

I have the same issue! My shipping profiles are totally messed up the app and the browser version are super different and I'm super lost. I'M losing so much money because of this right now and the shipping on my products says i ship to countrys I never apply...It's really bad

0 Likes

shipping profiles not coming up on etsy app

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.