I refreshed my listings page a moment ago and all my listings are saying they require an update. I have checked and this is something to do with the delivery profiles but when I try to update these I get a message saying this has been an error please contact Etsy support 

Im not sure how this has happened as I have made no changes to my listing / Delivery profiles recently and this only happened a few seconds ago 

Just want to know if this is happening to anyone else and/or if this is an issue currently.

Re: All listings Showing update required

Jump to solution

I've still got the red update sign, hope it's removed soon so I can renew some listings.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes

Jump to solution

What a stunt to pull 10 weeks before Christmas.

11 Likes
AmyEdwardsHome
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

What do we do about processing times though?? 

I hand paint vintage furniture, and alot of my orders are ‘made to order’ commission orders. I’m currently booked up through Etsy mainly until mid November with customers orders. So I adjusted my processing times for this-but what do I put as my update now?? 

also, I use ‘other’ as I use trusted furniture couriers to deliver my customers furniture safety & securely. None of the ‘listed delivery options’ even cater for large items like furniture! 

makes no sense! It’s taking ownership away from us as sellers! 

5 Likes
WantableDesigns
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Just got back from holiday to this mess. I actually use USPS through Transglobal Express but there's no option for USPS from UK to USA, only Royal Mail 3-7 business days which is ridiculous. Royal Mail generally takes much longer than this. Also Etsy are saying EVRI takes 4-8 business days, they can't even deliver within the UK in a reasonable time, that time frame for international orders is a joke.

I seriously can't believe the 'advice' from Etsy is just pick something from the list - this is misleading customers and telling them we use a service that we don't actually use.

Also very poor form to announce this after the change was made without giving us a chance to do anything about it.

7 Likes

Jump to solution

After 3 separate conversations about this with Etsy support about ready for a week long sleep. Trying to explain the issues that their decision has caused is impossible because they just repeat their little script over and over.

9 Likes
Muggilicious
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

We use "other" because we use FedEx for Express orders. The most reliable service we've found and cheaper than RM SD. If we don't choose Royal Mail, Evri (uuuurgghhh!!) or DHL, we can't have an express service?

1 Like

Jump to solution

Did anybody discover a work around for this.  The delivery times are crazy.  I find the average delivery time for international mail (I'm in the UK) is about 10 or 11 days and if items are held up by international customs they often take longer than that.  If Canada has bad weather it can also take longer and for some reason Etsy thinks it takes the same amount of time for packages to arrive in Australia as it does for them to arrive in the US.  Clearly they are going by what Royal Mail is telling them but Royal Mail are not known for their acurate delivery estimates!

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.