Account suspended without explanation, support unresponsive, help center doesn't work

Hello All,
My shop MissingDecor and account has been suspended without any reason or explanation almost 5 days ago (September 23). I am unable to get any support from Etsy. Help Center page won't let me use the contact form or even sign in. Through various means I was able to open a few support tickets, but after some initial (and very late, 2-3 days) email replies and questions from Support, they all went silent.
My store and items are down, invisible in Etsy search, I am unable to transfer a large amount of money and I am losing sales and customers like crazy, without any action or even reply from Support. The account is in good standing, all required info and payments / fees up to date, $0.00 balance. It's been almost 5 days now since my account was suspended.
Has anyone experienced something similar? What would be an appropriate course of action to solve this?
Thank you in advance for any help and suggestions.
Kasia
Shop name: MissingDecor
(Using diffrent account to post it here)

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
32 Replies

Re: Account suspended without explanation, support unresponsive, help center doesn't work

I just went into your shop which is very visible to me. I placed something in my cart and viewed my cart. The button to check out was highlighted and all looks normal. 

0 Likes

Re: Account suspended without explanation, support unresponsive, help center doesn't work

You see the MissingDecor shop, or the shop she's posting from? I cannot get to MissingDecor. 

Op, my advice would be to respond the the last email you got from them, telling them that your problem hasn't been solved.

Or, do you have access to chat or callback from this open shop? 

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

@1960sDollHouse  OP gave the name of the shop that was closed - they are posting from a different shop.

1 Like

Okay then.

0 Likes

I do not need to be bombarded when I was trying to help someone. Period. Sometimes this forum is very stuck up !!

4 Likes

Sometimes more than one person is typing at the same time. 

13 Likes

Gee, all I did was ask her which shop she was looking at. Somehow bots and bombarding have come into play. 

3 Likes

Alright, now my last comment makes no sense. (There were other replies here at one point.)

0 Likes
nineteen27
Community Maker

@Adorabilities 

i will put a comment here that makes less sense.

i want bacon ice cream but i do not eat bacon or ice cream.

see how helpful i am.

and to the OP... just be patient and i am sure etsy will contact you.

2 Likes

@nineteen27 
I can always count on your support!
: )

1 Like
OneEyeCatStudio
Conversation Maker

I tried to help, but my senseless comment seems to have disappeared. Making no sense.

2 Likes

Thank you, but the store in question is MissionDecor. I'm using here a different account because my MissingDecor account is blocked.

0 Likes

You have 3 shops??

MissionDecor, MissingDecor AND MyBigOak?

1 Like

MissingDecor. Typo.

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Where you selling the same thing in both shops? Did you cross reference your shops in both profiles and/or about page?

2 Likes

no, completely different and separate store and items.

0 Likes

One of the rules is you MUST declare that you have other shops in your about section or seller details.

This is to be transparent and prevent shilling.

1 Like
nineteen27
Community Maker

well that is not true.

i can see what you sold in your other shop.

you were selling wood art panels in that shop too.

2 Likes

I only started adding wood panels to My Big Oak after MissingDecor got suspended. We weren't cross-selling items between the two accounts.

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Did you cross reference your shops in both profiles and/or about page? That is required by Etsy. I see no mention of your other shop in the shop you are posting from.

0 Likes
nineteen27
Community Maker

after etsy suspended your other shop...

did you open this one?

0 Likes

no, I open second store few months ago.

0 Likes

I currently have 3 tickets open with Etsy Support and have no action on their end for 5 days now. We feel completely ignored.

0 Likes
OneEyeCatStudio
Conversation Maker

If Etsy has shut down a shop for selling anything or in any way that is against the TOU they will not communicate any further after the initial email.

3 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.