YardWest
Crafty Poster

I sent my Customer the wrong digital files. How do I send them the correct files through Etsy?

Jump to solution

Ahhhhhh,

So I sent the wrong file to my customer. They bought the listing, and I realized the wrong ZIP file was in there

Tried to contact them, no reply yet. Is there a way I can just send them the correct file? (It's under 20MB)

Instead of refunding them, this would just be a simple fix.

Thanks

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: I sent my Customer the wrong digital files. How do I send them the correct files through Etsy?

Jump to solution

Send as an email attachment

View solution in original post

2 Likes
BigXStudio
Conversation Maker

Re: I sent my Customer the wrong digital files. How do I send them the correct files through Etsy?

Jump to solution

No way to do it through etsy unless you create a new listing with the correct files and have them purchase that listing and refund for the first. If you add the correct files to the existing listing, future buyers will get the new files but past buyers will still only have access to the old files. Otherwise, as mentioned above, you can email the files or use dropbox or similar. 

View solution in original post

2 Likes
6 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Jump to solution

Send as an email attachment

2 Likes
YardWest
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

Is there a way to do that through Etsy? Or just a straight email?

0 Likes
YardWest
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

I feel very dumb right now, btw

0 Likes
YardWest
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

Nevermind, I just sent them the email. Thanks

0 Likes
BigXStudio
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

No way to do it through etsy unless you create a new listing with the correct files and have them purchase that listing and refund for the first. If you add the correct files to the existing listing, future buyers will get the new files but past buyers will still only have access to the old files. Otherwise, as mentioned above, you can email the files or use dropbox or similar. 

2 Likes
YardWest
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

I just sent them the correct ones via email, and updated the listing. I should be good.

Thanks

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.