TurkishBling
Inspiration Seeker

Access Denied

Receiving Access Denied error for Etsy Community Space

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Access Denied

Etsy recently changed access to the forums. You must be a seller to post (been that way for a while now) but you also need to be logged in. There is a glitch with some sellers only having access to the tech and announcements. Etsy knows about it and is supposedly working on the problem. Try contacting them directly and posting in the already huge thread about it.

0 Likes

I can't even post on most of the threads about it. Already tried contacting them last week. I also posted on a thread about it 2 weeks ago. It should not still be such an issue.

0 Likes

0 Likes

Clicked on that link and I get "Access Denied". I can't even view the forums about not being able to view the forums.

0 Likes

0 Likes

@Patches3DPrinting Make sure you are logged into Etsy and try clicking on the link. I was able to access it.

0 Likes

I am a little confused. Don't you have to access the forums in order to post a thread here? Are you saying you have been denied access to a particular forum from the drop down list under the forums title?

@TurkishBling I just found this solution posted on another thread. https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Access-Denied-no-response-from-Etsy/m-p/145362134#M84...

0 Likes
NoFrogsAllowed
Conversation Maker

@GroundZeroCreations 

Everyone has access to Announcements and Technical.  So everyone is posting in technical.

2 Likes

If you are still unable to open the above link, here is what it says:

Thank you for the reports. We apologize for the inconvenience! During the implementation of our new process - requiring a login to view most posts in Etsy Forums to help protect user privacy - we know that some of you experienced access issues, and we believe we’ve fixed most of them.

Please refresh your login and you should be able to access all forums if you’re an Etsy seller — click here, and we’ll log you back in automatically.

If, after trying to log back in, you are still having trouble accessing all forums, please reach out to us directly via community [at] etsy.com so we can investigate further.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.