We are a community of friends with a mutual interest here. Please feel free to post about anything you want to discuss, be it silly or serious or just general things going on in your life.

Re: Chitchat and general discussion

Not sure if you guys have seen it yet, but World Vision has paired with A.C. Moore (the craft store chain) and is offering a special line of yarns with free patterns for the knit and crochet items they're looking for. They distribute sweaters, hats, and blankets to babies and kids all over the world. It's a really great way to get involved if you knit or crochet. They are collecting the finished items at the stores too, so you don't even have to worry about shipping them.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hi Team. Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Autumn.

I also wanted to let you know that in celebrating National Coffee Day, if you donate $50 or more to an entrepreneur through World Vision Micro - you can get a free bag of fair trade coffee. This is good until October 2nd.

I picked a lady from Ghana needing more supplies for her porridge business and I look forward to trying the coffee out - yum!
0 Likes

Merry Christmas all!
0 Likes

Blessings to everyone!
0 Likes

Good morning everyone. It has been three years since I started sponsoring two children in Africa. The one is not in school right now and the other one is in first grade. It worries me that the one is not able to go to school but then I think how difficult it is for so many to manage to survive day to day. I am hoping that the little bit that I do through World Vision helps and wish I could do more. Have a great day everyone! Holly
0 Likes
stonesworldshop
Inspiration Seeker

www.etsystudio.com/listing/604125199/11x8x6-mm-ethiopian-opal-natur...

www.etsystudio.com/listing/604122873/ethiopian-opal-10x8x4mm-natura...

www.etsystudio.com/listing/604124713/9x7x4-mm-ethiopian-opal-natura...

www.etsystudio.com/listing/590336038/ethiopian-opal-11x9x5mm-natura...

www.etsystudio.com/listing/604119813/11x9x5-mm-ethiopian-opal-natur
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.