Re: Post Everything Here

Jump to solution

Yes, I meant that if all you want to do is report posts then to go away. Reading, posting, etc. is fine. : )

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
7 Likes

Jump to solution

I don’t understand reporting posts, everyone is an adult - why not just address an issue head on, scroll by or just refrain from reading the thread entirely? Join or don’t join, but sitting on the sidelines throwing stones....what’s that about?

4 Likes

Jump to solution

perfectly sensible sentiment. thanks brandy.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I am getting a vision of a person in a red hat furiously hitting the report button about a post that offended them. The victim mentality is strong with the red hat crowd. 

3 Likes

Jump to solution

Old habits die hard. Reporting posts on the Chit Chat thread was their life.

4 Likes

Jump to solution

So true, Little Things. The law and order crowd: "some one is breaking a forum rule! Must report!" 

2 Likes

Jump to solution

It's possible to see something on the internet that makes you mad and you can simply move on. I think that notion is not well understood by some. 

2 Likes
OwlTalk
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

I don't understand--- did someone report a post?? What for?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I believe there was a small percentage that reported the posts and all of them shouldn't be blamed but I will say that by including all of them in anything one of them does keeps them from joining, which I can understand.  There has always been a left and a right and a middle. We were always told not to discuss politics which I think is what got us into this mess. If we had all been taught how to instead of not to there might not be so much division.

People are people no matter who or where. We all want love, security, to be liked, to be included. We want people to accept that we believe what we believe even if they don't believe it.

and we are all here at the same time. I think about my grandparents who lived with a whole bunch of other people that I'll never know because it wasn't my time period. I often marvel that I probably didn't live in time of Columbus or Lincoln (maybe I did though since I believe in reincarnation) but we are all here at the same time now and I believe it is for a reason. We will not ALL be here together again though no matter when. It is up to us to learn how to learn to live with and deal with each other. 

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I wouldn't even know how to report with this weird new format. Not that I would anyway. I don't even know how to edit a post.  

0 Likes

Jump to solution

see the little box with the arrow pointing down straight across from your avatar and name? click on it, it has all your answers : )

0 Likes

Jump to solution

i am so tired of people that do not live anywhere near a border thinking they have any idea what the troubles are.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Happy Wednesday!   Trump was sure proud of himself yesterday when he boasted that he was right that he would face lawsuits.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Easy boast to win: he knows all about facing lawsuits and does nothing to avoid them. History of his life. I guess he enjoys the fights? I hope from an educational point of view he really loses one biggly just to learn that all this is not a game. No. This is not sarcasm, please don't start a lawsuit against the team captain. It is just a POINT OF VIEW. Lawsuits are not jokes.

1 Like

Jump to solution

I remember in the old threads, trump fans would claim trump never said this. Well, there it is in black and white. 

"The New York Times reporting is false. They are a true ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!"

2 Likes

Jump to solution

He has tweeted ( and said it) so many times, it borders  on the absurd. It used to anger me, but now all I think is “ how ridiculous!” 

Oh, something funny... he had a video removed from his twitter feed due to copyright infringement. That pretty much sums up everything about him.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Not sure how to post here, but have you all read about Mueller "wrapping up his report"? Suspicions are he has been directed to do this by the new AG, who is then going to decide how much of the report goes to Congress. Here's a question. Is there any reason that the House couldn't then hire Mueller to finish anything that isn't done?

2 Likes

Jump to solution

And trump will be meeting Kim for the second summit in a few weeks.  Seems a lot going on in the next few weeks.

1 Like

Jump to solution

It allows someone to remain anonymous while still being able to create division & discord. Too bad they cannot come out of hiding & express their views in an adult way.

1 Like

Jump to solution

actually I was wondering if Mueller has been finished but they were waiting until Whitaker was gone so they could release it. I think the new AG is going to be okay.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I hope you're right, Brandy. I am always doubtful about anyone trump picks. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

The White House is forcing interns to sign non-disclosure agreements and threatening them with financial ruin, The Daily Beast reports. This was all a standard facet of the Trump intern orientation process, billed as an "ethics training."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-white-house-is-forcing-interns-to-sign-ndas-and-threatening-them...

1 Like

Jump to solution

This gave me a chuckle...

THOUSANDS SIGN PETITION TO SELL MONTANA TO CANADA FOR 1 TRILLION TO PAY DOWN NATIONAL DEBT

www.thespec.com/news-story/9183999-thousands-sign-petition-to-sell-montana-to-canada-for-1-trillion-...

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I'd prefer California or Hawaii.

1 Like

Jump to solution

I'm in California and I wouldn't mind being sold to Canada :-) 

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.