Re: Post Everything Here

Jump to solution

I think Reps there are afraid of hearing the truth. It has been in front of their face for a couple of years but having it in front of them makes it harder to be trumplicans. Still pushing their conspiracies about Hillary, so desperate!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes

Jump to solution

mr green appears to have no questions!

0 Likes

Jump to solution
This hearings are basically dog and pony shows (not to insult dogs and ponies). Nothing will come of it. It is funny watching politicians being high and mighty about lying.
0 Likes
OwlTalk
Crafty Poster

Jump to solution

I could barely leave the house to go to work! Interesting when Cohen commented how the Republicans hadn't asked any questions about Trump (at the time I left).

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I like the entertainment factor. This bad reality show keeps on giving.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

He lied before Congress. Yes. But he Lied specifically to protect Trump... that was his job.  It is ironic that the republicans that are questioning him cannot seem to connect the dots here. Like Cohen said, they are now doing exactly what he did, and and some point will suffer the consequences. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

If this hadn't been on when I woke up I wouldn't have watched. 

This is some crazy **bleep** going on!

Spanky and his minions must be going nuts!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

It's pretty pathetic to see just how desperate the Republicans are at trying to keep the truth about Trump from getting out.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I didn’t watch Cohen, but from what I’ve read GOP members were horror struck at the thought of a liar in a chamber of Congress. Lol!!!  Not a month ago trump stood in the House and spoke/lied not only to Congress, but the entire country & the world. Laughingly the same people aghast that a convicted liar would speak to Congress are A-OK with a 100% proven liar as POTUS. I’m going to believe the guy with nothing to lose by telling the truth (with recordings, documents & receipts), vs the guy with everything to gain by lying. trump is a liar.

5 Likes

Jump to solution

OMG my tablet is messing up! 

You can sure tell which ones are Repub, vicious attacks, hope Spanky is rewarding them well for it.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Cohen testifying has been compared to the scenes in The Godfather ll, Yep.  

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I think he is holding up very well with the constant character assassinations from the  Repubs. They are really viscious.

They are afraid to ask any real questions that might incriminate trump and if they do ask a question they just keep talking over him. The dems are asking real questions.

1 Like

Jump to solution

I found you! I have missed you chaps so much. Now I can get my politics fix again!

Thank you @marandydesigns for starting this team. 

3 Likes

Jump to solution

Tuned in to TV during the session's break time. Found it interesting that Fox News showed little of what had transpired but seemed focused on the theory that 'Cohen said Trump would do anything to win' wasn't compatible with 'Cohen working on Russia hotel deal because Trump thought he wouldn't win'.

The willingness to 'do anything to win' is not excluded from 'not liking your odds of winning'.

1 Like

Jump to solution

I heard bits and pieces of Cohen’s testimony on a couple of podcasts - his closing statement and Cummings’ statements were really good. I’m not sure if Cohen is actually repentant, but he certainly sounded like a man ashamed & filled with remorse and regrets. As to trump, not sure the GOP did him any favors with their comments and questions...I heard one guy say ‘...Cohen didn’t tell us anything we didn’t already know...’ that’s interesting as Cohen told everyone trump is lying, racist, conman...

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I guess trump won't be getting the Nobel Peace Prize this time either. Now he's in a war of words with North Korea. I hope it doesn't escalate. And what is it with him siding with these  murderous dictators who have had Americans killed and swear they had nothing to do with it? 

1 Like

Jump to solution

trump does have a thing for murderous dictators. Maybe he feels more comfortable with them over traditional allies of the US, more in common morally. Another fail for the 'great deal maker'.

Here is a response from his parents after trump smacked them in the face with his crap.

“We have been respectful during this summit process,” Fred and Cindy Warmbier said in the statement. “Now we must speak out. Kim and his evil regime are responsible for the death of our son Otto. Kim and his evil regime are responsible for unimaginable cruelty and inhumanity. No excuses or lavish praise can change that.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/01/otto-warmbier-trump-north-korea-1197525

1 Like

Jump to solution

@finickypatternshop He uses everyone as props. He used the wife of a fallen soldier, then the Warbier family etc, to further his personal narrative, when he need them to prop up his numbers. Then he tosses them by the wayside. I am personally disgusted by his remarks. He believes Putin & Kim over our National intelligence? What the H E double matchsticks!?

I’d really like to know how people can justify this. 

It seems there is no line that cannot be crossed. 

I also wonder how so many people in his orbit are indicted/ going to prison, yet somehow.... he is still innocent?

I call bull puckey. 

2 Likes

Jump to solution

trump whiffed it again with NK. Guess his love talk with that murderous dictator didn’t work. trump flies 8000 miles, sets a celebratory lunch complete with a signing ceremony only to screw it up. Perhaps acting as POTUS he should try preparation* and using all the resources his / our gov’t has to offer instead of just trying to schmooze an agreement. The scent of trump’s desperation must have filled the negotiation room.

*twitter is not intel.

3 Likes

Jump to solution

He really has zero empathy for victims or their families. It's really disgusting and frightening.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Don't you hate spam? 

1 Like
MariaSoleil
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Checking out my report options.  :)

1 Like

Jump to solution

From 10 minutes of Rush Limbaugh on the radio today - The lying media and Democrats are siding with Kim Jong Un - did you know?  Because they are reporting that North Korea is stating conflicting information from what Trump says, so that must mean the Dems and FNM (Fake New Media) think Trump is lying, and therefore are siding with a brutal murderous dictator.  Uh-hmm. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Sad commentary...any news less than complimentary about trump is fake news? I wonder how many of his supporters really believe trump is infallible and a truth teller.

trump is a liar, that’s been proven again and again and again...trusting trump to report the truth about anything is incomprehensible let alone about an event where he very clearly failed, twice.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

That's just it, @khmetalwork  - his supporters believe Trump is the only one who tells the truth, and everyone else is lying, butthurt that Hillary didn't win, out to get him.  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.