Re: Post Everything Here

Jump to solution

The term I've heard that best describes what I believe of Trump - "Useful idiot."

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

Jump to solution

I caught a few clips from trump's hate rally tonight. 

"I'm the smartest man", "I went to better schools than everyone else", "My home is better than yours", "I'm the president and no one else is!" 

Good grief, what an insecure, narcissist ass. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

But I bet they cheered and that is his fuel, should get him thru his weekend of golf. I seen a couple clips and he was pushing propaganda and name calling while the crowd cheered. Likely some of the same ones who would agree with fox that trump deserves an apology. Almost like they thought the possible collosion/obstruction charges were the only things vile about trump. I don't see the appeal for his base of his hate/lie fests but different strokes.

4 Likes

Jump to solution

Yeah, he posted video of his 'huge' overflow crowd outside the venue. It didn't look like a ton of people to me, like maybe 5 or 6 hundred racists. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

How sad is that man???? So insecure he needs to lie about everything. And who is “they”??? 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

"Trump may not be a Russian agent. He’s just a Russian stooge." This post reminds me of the vintage dealer we knew who often used slightly large price tags & they always seemed to be placed over a scratch or ding on the item. After the first purchase, a quick look at his offerings made you aware of his intentions. Yup, 1 + 1 really = 2. Eventually (maybe) the American public will wake up. 

6 Likes

Jump to solution

Spam clean up on aisle 3!

2 Likes

Jump to solution

There's a lot of things I could say about this Presidency, a disgrace to our democracy that is for certain. This will all soon pass, if not by those that represent then collectively the voice of the voters in upcoming elections. It's evident the system of our government is broken Capitalism on steroids individuals in power that more or less are unqualified, at best narcissist, at worst bottom feeders, leaches ill-equipped morally or ethically to look out for the best interest of society as a whole. This Presidency reflects the worst of society trying to make a mockery of anything decent playing and pandering a message only a state of low mentality would find appealing or those looking to make a profit by the institution of our government or laws

11 Likes

Jump to solution

I agree with your every word.

1 Like

Jump to solution

I agree too JD!  The part that makes a mockery of our whole political system is that rules were broken from day one, and there were NO consequences.  Spin and weasle words take the place of facts.  The saddest part is, all these MAGA people didn't just hatch overnight.  They have always been there, and now they have their "God".

1 Like

Jump to solution

Seen on twitter a woman said Biden kissed the back of her neck. I didn't read the article so not sure who she is and have no opinion.

My first thought will it help get him elected as the 15+ sexual assault allegations did for trump and will trumplicans automatically believe her as they didn't with the many trump accusers. Kind of rhetorical questions based on past actions. No doubt they will see it as totally different somehow, very convenient.

I don't think he has even announced yet has he. So many good options, so far I like Buttigieg but still so early. He is the polar oppostite of trump, of course to the plus for him.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I think the goal for the democrats will be to ignore all the "noise" that will be coming from the trump worshipping cult. They are going to malign and try to discredit every candidate running. We don't need to win any of them over to elect a democrat in the next election. Their voice & opinion doesn't matter. None of them would ever vote for a democrat. I remember many of them claiming in the old forum threads that they voted for Obama, which was, of course, a bold faced lie. No one votes for a black man and then suddenly votes for a racist ass. 

There is so much talent running, and any one of them would be miles better than the orange idiot. 

1 Like

Jump to solution

I am going to vote for whomever / whatever the DNC nominates. I absolutely don’t care. I just hope he continues down this path of his talk* of destroying the ACA.

At the very least, I think there are a lot of trump supporters with pre-existing conditions, college age kids, and worried about lifetime caps who need those ACA protections. I hope every single candidate, commercial, mailer, robocall, etc, compares trump’s quote about ‘better, cheaper’ healthcare to what he’s actually accomplished healthcare wise - which is ZERO.

Promises made, promises broken.

trump is a liar.

*fingers crossed the courts punt the ACA around for a couple of years

2 Likes

Jump to solution

In responce to khmetalwork - (as I don't know where this will land on the page)

Trump supporter don't want to get rid of the ACA - just Obamacare. ;)

My prediction is that the GOP will rename the ACA "TrumpCare" and trot it out as their own plan and say, "See, we fixed it!"

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Does anyone really believe that Barr could have prepared a summary of 300+ pages in 1 weekend? Do people really believe that 300 pages could be condensed into just a 4 page book report? 

I bet it is a recycled cut down version of the memo sent sent out last year.

In June 2018, from the comfort of his private legal practice and apparently on his own initiative, Barr wrote a 19-page memo to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

The memo argued that the president could not obstruct justice in the way that Barr assumed Mueller was approaching the obstrer uction question. It further argued that Trump should not agree to an interrogation by Mueller.

The memo found its way into the hands of Trump's legal team at a time when the president was already fed up with his then attorney general, Jeff Sessions. Sessions was out, & Barr was in, so no surprise that Barr decided the issue in trump's favour. The swamp at the WH is getting pretty odorous.

trump is creating an administration that is autocratic. Surrounding himself with those who have no interest in preserving the right to have differing views & opinions. He revels in the adulation he receives from his followers. He creates rallies where he whips herd mentality. He has fox persons like laura ingraham putting polls from american thinkers on her web site. She is radically right wing fake news.

I suspect that hannity will not answer my email & I so wanted an apology for President Obama for foxs' hand in promoting the birth conspiracy theory. After all they are going after those who promote conspiracy theories. I thought I would help them along.

trump's interest in MAGA is secondary to his need to be praised & idolized. In his mind, the report totally exonerates him, he will not accept anything other than this conclusion. It will be a full scale assault on the Democrats. How dare the Democrats keep on investigating, keep on asking questions when he thinks the matter is closed. He creates rallies where he & his cronies can whip the crowd into herd mentality.

One thing that researchers discovered about herd mentality is that it takes a minority of just 5% to influence a crowd’s direction – and that the other 95 % follow without realizing it.  As the number of people in a crowd increases, the number of informed individuals decreases. In large crowds of 200 or more, 5% of the group is enough to influence the direction in which it travels.

Obama is his Achilles heel. Obama is everything that he cannot change about himself, He is very jealous of Obama & his accomplishments. He must destroy Obama's legacy in anyway that he can, in the only way he knows. He doesn't care about the planet .or making America great again He cares about money & his right to be adored by susceptible, misinformed Americans.

It will take many years for trump followers to be deprogrammed. Some will never understand that it is okay to stand alone on principles, ethics & integrity. That it is not emotionally or mentally healthy to be attached to a man who just happened to become president. It is not treason to dislike the president for what he says & does. It is not wrong to stand up to injustices. Those we elect, serve by the will of the people, not by the will of the one elected.

5 Likes

Jump to solution

I'm resigned to accepting that we may never know what is in Mueller's report. 

It's frustrating as hell, but it appears that trump is a better criminal that I gave him credit for. He had a lot of help though, the entire GOP senate. The good old boys club, they stick together. 

I don't think the party of trump is going to die quickly, unfortunately. It's been brewing for a while, started out as the Tea Party years ago, and then regressed from there. The republican party I knew is gone. The lively republican  - democrat debating about politics among friends is gone. How can you have a debate about someone that is so ethically & morally wrong? He put children in cages, made many of them orphans. He has done so much horrific stuff that it's too time consuming to list it all. Things that are wrong, no debate. 

I know some think we should engage the trump cult, keep the dialogue open. That a one sided conversation is an echo chamber. Is there anything valuable we can learn from people supporting him? I don't think there is. 

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Looks like Donald Trump Jr. was the opening act at trump's rally in Michigan. I think he is going to run for a public office in 2020. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

QUIZZ.

Who wrote this? it is public, a tweet. So which red radical leftist idiot (I forget the other nice flowery words Trumpers call moderate people) wrote this?

I quote. "The White House’s standard for presidential conduct is that, as long as the president is not found by a unanimous jury of Fox News talk-show hosts to be guilty of multiple federal criminal offenses beyond a reasonable doubt, everything’s hunky-dory."

Awful and not politically correct and very impolite. Whatabouttheeconomy whataboutHillary? our blindly followed guru.

Another quote, who wrote this one?

"Always to be remembered about Trump: However great his malevolence and derangement may be, they are vastly exceeded by his remarkable ineptitude. For this we should give eternal thanks."

I agree with the second quote, and smirk about the first.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

'a unanimous jury of Fox News talk-show hosts'  

The same fox that thinks there are three countries in Mexico? Yes, they had a graphic saying that during a show this morning. Those folks should not get a say in anything but he is correct that is the bar for many, including trump himself. They actually said outloud that everyone should apologize to trump, they are that delusional.

I cheated and googled the quotes and found the first one but not the second.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@finickypatternshopsame source, dangerous leftist George Conway

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Yes, this is real. Is their target audience really this stupid? 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Holy **bleep**....

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Fox is trumps propaganda network for a reason, they have the same level of intelligence. trump thinks cutting aid to countries where migrants are coming from will somehow stop the flow of migrants, really? He truly is dotard donny.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I didn’t type *bleep*

1 Like

Jump to solution

It's the dumb censor bot. Stupid f-u-c-k-i-n-g  s-h-i-t. 

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.