With over 1 billion users, Facebook is a great potential source of traffic. Make sure that your store is available on your Facebook business page for your Facebook fans.

OrangeTwig is a free app for Etsians to import their Etsy store to their Facebook business page. All you need to get started is:
- An Etsy store
- A Facebook business page
(Note: Facebook does not allow business apps like OrangeTwig to be applied on a personal Facebook profile. See how to create a business page: http://orangetwig.com/blog/how-to-create-a-facebook-business-page?ref=s)

Setting up your OrangeTwig store is simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to OrangeTwig.com
2. Click on the orange ’Get Started’ button on the top right corner of the page
3. Sign in to Facebook with your personal account
4. Facebook will ask you to ‘Choose Facebook Page’
5. Select the business page of the Etsy shop you would like to install
6. You will now be asked to login with your Etsy account
7. Login to the Etsy shop you want to import
8. Click on the ‘Allow Access’ button

Congratulations, you now have a brand new store on Facebook!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: TIP: Import your Etsy store to Facebook

Jump to solution
Tried this on a whim. I love this! Thank you so much. It gives my page a much needed face lift and it feels great to have all my products on there so easily. Thank you so much
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Yes just noticed that it was a trial period. That sucks a lot. I already pay to have my shop on Etsy. $30 a month to have the Orange Twig app is pretty high.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
@Heather and Cheryl: The Facebook store is and will continue to stay free. The Marketing features - Product Sale, Coupons, Product Poster, Daily Deal - were in beta till now and are now paid.

We've recently launched quarterly plan and yearly plan with 33.3% and 40% off. The charges are as follows:

Quarterly Plan - 60$ ( comes to 20$ a month)
Yearly Plan - 216$ ( comes to 18$ a month)

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Akanksha
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
@Victoria Frankland: The Facebook store will continue to stay free. However, the 'Marketing' features - Product Sale, Coupons, Daily Deal, Product Poster - were in Beta but are now paid.

All our users have a free trial of 15-days so that they are able to assess the benefits of the features.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Akanksha
0 Likes
Knit360five
Registered Buyer

Jump to solution
Opened the store a little while ago and haven't done much since. I will be on the lookout for an orange twig blog or site to give more tips on how to make the shop more successful for me. Don't nind having a quick link there for those folks who visit my FB page!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
This sounds amazing I'm about to try this :) Thank you for the detailed HOW TO guide :)
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Ok it was difficult to find the pricing and than it was difficult to understand orange twig is an auxiliary website where i will have to post and do things that i already do on Facebook? how will this drive traffic to my etsy page? I dont like paying for things i don't understand sorry orange twig isn't for me right now.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi DreamNDesign,

I'm sorry you had trouble finding info on our site. We have just released our pricing and are still fine-tuning our Pricing page.

So, here’s how OrangeTwig works:

We offer you a FREE store on your Facebook page. Your products & shop info are automatically pulled from/synced with your Etsy shop. This allows your FB fans to browse your shop on Facebook itself.

(Here are a couple of examples of FB shops: https://www.facebook.com/vivideditionsprints/app_121288031389348, https://www.facebook.com/oddballartco/app_121288031389348).

However, while this works well for fans who come to your page, it is not enough to drive traffic to your FB page.

To solve that problem, we created our (paid) Marketing features. All you need to do is create a sale on OrangeTwig or choose an existing Etsy coupon. OrangeTwig will then auto-promote these on your Social Media channels - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram (coming soon). Each post includes a link to your Etsy shop to drive traffic.

Here’s how OrangeTwig helps users:

1) Automatic Content Creation:
We auto-create 100s of product collages, write text copy and schedule them on your social media channels. Posting regularly keeps your audience engaged and results in greater top-of-the-mind recall. Creating such graphics yourself would require time & knowledge of software such as Photoshop.

(Here’s an example of OrangeTwig-generated promotional posts: https://twitter.com/KawaiiHugz/status/633767355064164352)

2) Engaging and Growing your audience:
The graphics we post are shared / liked / retweeted / repinned more often than plain-text posts or simple product images. This leads to new organic / viral traffic and growth in followers.

(Here’s are a couple of examples of posts with high engagement: https://twitter.com/MyBeachStore/status/630577576298323968, https://www.facebook.com/SusanTaylorFineArtPhotography/photos/a.376239325808944.1073741828.376207172...

We are also working on features specifically designed to increase daily engagement and grow your reach & audience size. One of these - the Daily Deal - has just been launched.

3) Time Saving:
Finally, we do save our users a lot of time. Here’s an example: One of our users recently created a sale with over 400 items for 15 days. We automatically edited the image, title & description for each product. We then generated 225 graphics to promote her sale and posted them on 4 social media channel (the dimensions of each post were optimized for the network it was posted on).

Soon, we’ll be adding detailed analytics for each channel to help sellers understand what works best for them.

We offer a 15 day FREE TRIAL for our Marketing features (no credit card required). I hope you’ll decide to try us out. And I’d love to hear any feedback or suggestions that you have.

I hope this helps clarify how OrangeTwig works. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

- Sahiba
(Co-founder, OrangeTwig)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I tried to go through the tutorial but everytime I did, I got the message about it being tempting to look around. I tried to change button colors, etc. but nothing seemed to work. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong :(
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
i just deleted the app. I may come back to it at a later date.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
@Sue O'Kieffe: I am extremely sorry about this. I've sent you a private message along with screenshots.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I cannot access this app. It is giving me an error message. It also says to come back later. Is the site experiencing some issues??? I am confused.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
@KatsCrochetandMore - I am really very sorry about this. This was due to some technical issue. We've fixed it.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
AMAZING site. Loving it! Having a marketing background I wasnt going to pay for any marketing material. But this site makes it SO easy to post to everywhere at once, make sales, deals of the day and sosososo much more. Will absolutely be continuing my free trial and paying for the upgraded version, my life, and business just got ten times easier!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Thanks B and Z - you just made our day :)
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I have a Facebook page for my shop but it is only a community page. How do I change it to a business page? My daughter set it up and obviously didn't know what she was doing. (However, she knew more than I, because she at least set one up. Lol)

Thanks,
Michele
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Tried to follow the tutorial but it got stuck. Help please.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
@TheDollyDama - I've sent you a personal message with the instructions and screenshots.

To be able to change the page from community to business, one needs to be signed in as a personal user and not a business page. Here's a link to a thread that explains how - https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=320342084766427

Akanksha
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hello,
We are John & Roberta & Letizia.
We like to create and recycle in creative ways capsules Nespresso and beyond.

www.facebook.com/Le-Creazioni-Di-GioiLeRo-1398279903810496/timeline/
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Just did this! Way easy! Thanks!
0 Likes

Jump to solution

Just created orange twig etsy store. Tried to connect it to my Valley Stream Atelier facebook page. Did not work.

Could you please see what step I missed. My Etsy shop is not seen on Facebook,

Thank you
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
@ValleyStreamAtelier - I've sent you a personal message with screenshots.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if I could reach out to you for some help.

My husband and I started the OrangeTwig app almost 3 years ago and have been financing it personally since. We have now grown to a team of 8 and it is increasingly difficult for us to meet the costs. Unless we are able to grow our subscriptions soon, we will be forced to close down the company.

If you are happy with the service we provided, would it be possible for you to mention our app in any Etsy teams, forums or Facebook groups that you are a member of? This would be tremendously helpful for us!

We do also have a referral program via which both you and anyone who subscribes through you would get a credit of $10. I would be more than happy to send you details of this if you like.

Thank you so much for your time!

Have a wonderful day,
Sahiba
(Co-founder, OrangeTwig)

Note: the Orangetwig app offers a FREE Facebook store & website along with (optional) subscription-based social marketing features.
4 Likes

Jump to solution
Is OrangeTwig going to stay free? There is a notice on my OrangeTwig page stating that I only have 15 days left to my free trial. If OrangeTwig is going to charge, then I will have to say goodbye. Have not had a single sale come in from OrangeTwig. If I have to pay to keep it, then it is not worth the money for me.
0 Likes

Jump to solution

What is the monthly fee?

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.