With over 1 billion users, Facebook is a great potential source of traffic. Make sure that your store is available on your Facebook business page for your Facebook fans.

OrangeTwig is a free app for Etsians to import their Etsy store to their Facebook business page. All you need to get started is:
- An Etsy store
- A Facebook business page
(Note: Facebook does not allow business apps like OrangeTwig to be applied on a personal Facebook profile. See how to create a business page: http://orangetwig.com/blog/how-to-create-a-facebook-business-page?ref=s)

Setting up your OrangeTwig store is simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to OrangeTwig.com
2. Click on the orange ’Get Started’ button on the top right corner of the page
3. Sign in to Facebook with your personal account
4. Facebook will ask you to ‘Choose Facebook Page’
5. Select the business page of the Etsy shop you would like to install
6. You will now be asked to login with your Etsy account
7. Login to the Etsy shop you want to import
8. Click on the ‘Allow Access’ button

Congratulations, you now have a brand new store on Facebook!

Re: TIP: Import your Etsy store to Facebook

Jump to solution
I love the Orange Twig store on my Facebook page. It has definitely gotten more traffic for me recently.

The only thing I am having an issue with is my Etsy store on Orange Twig is not updating even when I sync it. I have tried a few times and waited for 20 mins each time and it never worked.

Is there something else I need to do to help it along?

Thanks!! ♥
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Glad you like the app, Nina :)

Thanks for letting me know about the resync. We'll look into it, but since it's the weekend, it may take a couple of days to sort out the issue. I'll get back to you as soon as we figure out what's happening.

Sahiba
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Nina, the resync should be working now. Pls check and let me know if you are still facing any problems.

Sahiba
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Thank You Sahiba! I really like the layout.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
How wonderful! Thank you very much.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
I tried to link my shop to my Facebook business page but at the end of the process, it states that my Etsy shop can not be found. Help!
0 Likes
ARPELC
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
Thank you so much!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Did this and LOVE it. Already getting my FB friends looking. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
@Melissa - I've already responded to your convo.

@everyone else - so glad you like the app :)
0 Likes
BloomingOak
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution
Are there any plans to update the app to work with IE 11? It works great with Chrome and I love it, but a lot of my "likes" who visit my Facebook page use Internet Explorer and the app does not work with IE 11.

Thanks!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi Ellen,

The OrangeTwig app works on IE versions 9 and above. I just checked your shop and it's working fine in IE11. Would you mind checking again and letting me know if you still face problems?

I'm also sending you a convo with a screenshot of your shop open in IE11 (since I can't attach pics here).

Sahiba
0 Likes
BloomingOak
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution
For sure I'm using IE 11 (sent you screen shot). Thinking the issue may be the Google Chrome Frame plug-in which is no longer supported or available from Google. I do not have it installed.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Ellen, moving to convo. I've never seen this problem before but we're looking into it and I'll get back to you as soon as we figure out what's wrong.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
WOW!!! This is so cool!! Thank You!!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
FB provides a shop for us. Is this the same one? All of my Etsy items with photos and prices are posted to FB by FB at the same time I post them to my Etsy shop. Would this be second shop on FB, and if so, how does it differ from the one FB offers. On my business page there is a gif banner on a flag that says SHOP. Click on that, and my shop will open. I can see it, but I am not sure others can yet because I have not uploaded my own banner.

Plus, as soon as we submit an item to Etsy, the item appears on our business page. If we pin something of ours, it also shows on our business page. I do like the shop FB has provided Free best.

Again, just checking to see if this is the same one, and the difference, if any etc. I didn't want to repeat myself or a shop if it is going to be in the same place.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
I've had this for a while on my Facebook page but didn't know about this team until today. Glad to be here.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi Rita,

I think you're talking about linking your Etsy shop to FB which simply posts your new products to your FB page.

OrangeTwig actually sets up a mini-store within your FB page.

ADVANTAGES of OrangeTwig:

√ On Facebook: Fans see your shop without leaving FB.

√ Build Buyer Trust: with Reviews, FAQs and ’About’ section. Leads to higher sales.

√ Interactive & Dynamic: Post notices, announcement or showcase your products on your social Wall.
(see demo store: https://www.facebook.com/OrangeTwig/app_121288031389348)

√ Post to Facebook: Create images to post on your Facebook business page timeline. Great for increasing reach of your Facebook page.
- Learn more: http://orangetwig.com/blog/orangetwig-releases-branded-coupons?ref=team
- See examples: http://www.pinterest.com/otstores/etsy-coupons

Also, we are currently working on some new features which will help users create and schedule marketing images for various social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest. These posts will have a link to your shop and we believe that this is what will really drive traffic to your shop.

Here's a link to our app page on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/apps/3415883860/orangetwig-free-social-store-on-facebook

Hope this helps!
Sahiba
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hi Sahiba,

It actually is a FB store where all items from Etsy are posted as we post (in addition to it going to our FB page).

I don't think it has all of the other perks. I just set mine up. It's very nice with photos of each item and the price, very professional. Mine is not live yet as I have not yet uploaded a header.

The reason I asked is because I wasn't sure if having two stores (one right after another?? of which I am not sure) is a good thing or not a good thing. I don't want to bombard people.

If I can find the link tomorrow where it offers a FB store free, I will post it. Of course, everything free always has a way to make it better, which is not free. That is probably where all the good things can happen with the FB sponsored store.

Warm regards,

Rita Marie
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Sahiba

IF my FB store has been published and is live, this is the link that should open it.

Again, I don't know if my lack of a header (logo) is preventing it from going live.

https://fbapp.ezsocialshop.com/facebook/index.php/store/front
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Sahiba,

As you saw, it opens showing a shop under construction. I, personally, can see it, but it isn't live....my fault because I can't locate my header I want to use.

Hopefully it will be live in a few days. I will definitely check out this one you are offering. It seems to offer a lot of exposure.

Rita Marie
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Sahiba,

I found a link for you to look at:

http://www.easysocialshop.com/

I have not read all information to see what yours and FB's offers, but I guess if people land on both, that's a good thing :-)
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Rita Marie, Easy Social Shop is not by FB. It is also a 3rd party app like OrangeTwig which imports your Etsy store to your FB page.

I would not suggest having 2 stores on your FB page - it is just confusing to visitors.

Why don't you take a look at both Easy Social and OrangeTwig and go with whichever one you prefer.

I'm not sure why your easy social store isn't up - the best bet would probably be to contact their support.

If you have any other questions about OrangeTwig or need any help with that, don't hesitate to ask me :)

Sahiba
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Thank you so much! This is amazing!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Thank you! So easy.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
It wants access to edit what?

See your private shop data and Edit your shop, including description, policies, sections and banner
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.