Former_Member
This team is dedicated to sharing business advice in a supportive environment. From the day you first set up your shop to the day you think about quitting your day job, there's so much to learn. Luckily, one of the best things about selling on Etsy is the support and encouragement from other sellers.

Whether you’re brand new to selling on Etsy or you can count the years on both of your hands, you probably have some milestones that you’d like to celebrate with all of us. Post your milestone in this thread. Every month, we'll highlight some of our favorite posts, so join the celebrations!

Please also introduce yourself in your post if you’re new to the Etsy Success Team—describe what you sell and how long your shop has been open.

Here are some examples of milestones (but remember that all personal milestones big or small are worthy of celebrating!):

• You made your 1st sale / 1st international sale / 1st custom order
• You reached (x) # of sales
• You added (x) # of listings in your shop
• You have (x) # of views / favorites / admirers
• You received positive feedback from a buyer
• Your shop was featured in the press or in social media
• You recently opened your shop
• You’re celebrating your Etsyversary

Re: Official Success Celebration Thread!

I'm happy to be healthy! That's my celebration...

I've been a bit discouraged lately because my sales are not skyrocketing. I have had 86 sales in 8 months, and I'm generally happy about that, but I read about people complaining that they have slowed to 10 sales a day! I'd be happy with 10 sales a month!

So, it's off to work more on my shop, FB, Twitter, etc. and to keep reading all the great ideas in threads such as this!

Donna
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Not 2 hours ago I was writing that my first sale was within 3 hours of the item listing... and I just had 2 more sales! This is very encouraging! Thanks to my awesome buyers, I think posting in these forums is helping greatly, and I'll be adding more items this afternoon!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Got my first sale today and they actually bought two items! I'm so excited! Need to keep working and getting more products listed now. Thank you everybody on here for your wonderful advice and congrats to everyone on their sales and milestones on here. My next goal is 100 fans on my facebook page and then i"m doing a giveaway :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I have made sales two months in a row! 2 sales in August (3 items) and 2 sales in September. It feels good to have things to mail out! Hopefully I can keep the record going for October. My record in 3 items sold in 1 month and I just need one more this month to tie that record!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Congratulations! That's wonderful!!
0 Likes

With 9 days left in September we have passed our August views and revenue! Doing a very happy dance!

Congrats to all on your achievements!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

We celebrated 200 Etsy sales this week! Wahoo!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Made my first sale yesterday!! Super excited!!! :) Hope there is many more to come :)
0 Likes

Congrats to all of you on your success.

I logged on this evening just planning to do a bit of networking - to find that I had made my fourth sale! What a nice little surprise!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I made my first sale on the Monday the 19th, yeah. I have been on Etsy since July and have loved every minute of it.
0 Likes

I would like to first say congratulations to all of you who sold and wish everyone success in their shops. I celebrated my first sales in July when I was sneaked attacked. Then again in August. I've had only four sales, but I remain hopeful each and every day.

Thanks to my fellow etsians for their support and great advice. I'm still learning and hoping my shop continues to grow in sales in the near future.

0 Likes

I consider each and every sale to be a bit of a milestone, but I'm proud to say that after several months of basically nothing in terms of sales, I've had 6 items go in the past week. That might not be significant for a lot of shop owners, but it's definitely a record for me!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I got my first official sale today!! The other sales were trade sales. I'm so stoked! *Happy Dance*
0 Likes

I was on the frontpage a coupple of houers ago (almoust 1800 views) and reached 150 sales today!
Great day for it to, I´m down with a flew and felt generally low.
0 Likes

I've just listed my 500th item.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am thrilled to say that I have had 8 days straight of one (or 2) sales each day!! I hope this trend continues!! Small steps do add up! Thanks to all my customers and everyone who likes my Vintage items!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

oh thank you so much for this link, i did not see it before !

i am very happy to have had 5 sales today !!
0 Likes

I just joined the team and want to say a big Congratulations! to all who achieved those big numbers that look so far to me.
I hope to get there, too.
0 Likes
RingofWire
Inspiration Seeker

I made my first "stranger" sale today and she bought 5 items! Happy day for me! :-)
0 Likes

Yea! This thread made me go check my 2 shops and together I have had over 100 sales. I'd been so busy with Etsy and dealing with every day life, I hadn't been keeping track. I also am close to having 100 items listed in my kidsstore. Hope to finally make that number next week. My grandkids get excited for each sale because I'm working to earn extra money to go on a Disney Cruise with them in a year or two. You know kids, they have their priorities.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

The milestone is my second sale! Obviously, this is a tiny step in the right direction. I have also edited my photographs, added more in order to make the items look as nice as possible. I am thrilled that my bags do show up in Google searches.
Another great reinforcement is that many other Etsy store owners are adding some of my items within their favorites! Thank you all for the continued support.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Today I've made my 100th sale. So happy that I've found something fun and stimulating to do.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My necklace got featured in the Pottermore Daily, a weekly paper for Harry Potter fans:

http://paper.li/Zeravlar/1311384492
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

http://www.etsy.com/listing/74355049/country-living

2009 for me wasn't that long ago....I celebrate every moment of a sell or a new customer that comes my way.

I hope to always move my products here on etsy and to celebrate the good fortune that has come my way here.

Peaceful Autumn Equinox,
Mickey
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

This is a great thread.....My milestone may be small but it is gigantic to me...I now have 7 sales since March and am anticipating many more for this holiday season...cindy
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.