Former_Member
This team is dedicated to sharing business advice in a supportive environment. From the day you first set up your shop to the day you think about quitting your day job, there's so much to learn. Luckily, one of the best things about selling on Etsy is the support and encouragement from other sellers.

Whether you’re brand new to selling on Etsy or you can count the years on both of your hands, you probably have some milestones that you’d like to celebrate with all of us. Post your milestone in this thread. Every month, we'll highlight some of our favorite posts, so join the celebrations!

Please also introduce yourself in your post if you’re new to the Etsy Success Team—describe what you sell and how long your shop has been open.

Here are some examples of milestones (but remember that all personal milestones big or small are worthy of celebrating!):

• You made your 1st sale / 1st international sale / 1st custom order
• You reached (x) # of sales
• You added (x) # of listings in your shop
• You have (x) # of views / favorites / admirers
• You received positive feedback from a buyer
• Your shop was featured in the press or in social media
• You recently opened your shop
• You’re celebrating your Etsyversary
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Official Success Celebration Thread!

This past week I made my first international sale; thanks New Jersey!!!!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I've had my best month yet AND sold twice in the past 24 hours!
0 Likes

Well, where do I start? It feels like my shop is starting to work, the sales are coming in a little more frequently and I've reached my goal of 100 listings.

I haven't put as much effort into my shop as I could have, but next year will be different. I intend to make more of it and maintain 150 listings if I can.

I've attended a couple of Christmas markets and shows, which I hope to do more of. I'm really hoping that I can get together with other Etsy sellers to put on a fair or event.

Congratulations to everybody. I wish you all the best for the Season and next year.

Damian
0 Likes

Sales have been slow for me on Etsy up until the last few months. I feel I have really begun to focus upon the consistency of my brand and a greater understanding on my part has been key in recent sucess and visibility.

My vintage goods are well received and I love the fact that my personal artwork and jewellery reflect my affinity for 1950's, 60's and 70's vintage pieces.

Instagram helps me get the message out and I have sold quite a few of the items that I have posted. https://www.instagram.com/sonabeam/

There are so many great sellers on here and I am glad to say I feel more of a member of Etsy now. Happy Christmas 2015 from Sona Beam
0 Likes
PresuttiDesign
Inspiration Seeker

I hit 50 (well 51!!) Sales yesterday!!

WhooHoo!!

:)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

We were struggling to hit the 100the sale mark as our goal. We did our 100th sale, I think 1 month ago and since then orders have been pretty steady. Looks like 100 might be the magic number for things to take off :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey y'all, my name is Jenna, I am 21 years old and I'm a college student. I have shopped on etsy for a long time but I just recently opened my etsy shop "InahaArt". I recently discovered I am pretty good at painting. My dad owns a repair shop and always has junk around his shop. I decided to turn trash into treasure. I started painting that stuff to sale to try to make some money to pay off student loans. Right now I have 2 hand painted saw blade for sale. I will be making more to put up soon. I made my first etsy sale last week! Yay! 🎉 Check out this saw blade that I painted! Thanks! https://www.etsy.com/listing/259921162/horse-and-cowboy-saw-blade?ref=pr_shop
0 Likes

I am so happy I opened my shop 6 weeks ago and so far have had 17 sales. Nearly half international and even multiple sales in a day! Super stoked!

Thank you everyone for sharing, your stories are an inspiration!

Congratulations on all your success fellow artists and Happy Holidays :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season. As for me a little of both. Still better then it was last year so i can't complain. If anyone has any advice about getting promotion shoot me an email . saying
0 Likes

0 Likes

Congratulations on opening your shop Anja!

I'm celebrating over 100 products in my shop, and over 250 sales! ^_^ Yay!
0 Likes
LadyDylana
Inspiration Seeker

My name is Dylana Morrison Perera and I have 3 shops on Etsy. I started my first shop when Etsy was new and I am celebrating as that shop has made over 200 sales. I feel very proud of this accomplishment.
0 Likes

Hey, nice to meet you and read about your stories! My name is Zora and I passionately make contemporary leather jewelry. When I started my shop in 2014 with 5 products I didn't had much success. Since one month i have uploaded my new leather collection and here I am, I did my 1st Etsy sale yyyeaah :D
https://www.etsy.com/listing/252814975/black-cat-brooch-two-sided-leather?ref=related-4
Wish you all inspiration and realization!
all best,
Zora
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

It's my three month Etsyversary today! :)
0 Likes

I have been using promoted listings for the first time over the past 30 days. I just had my first sale as a result!
0 Likes

hallo! I am new here! at the end of november i was seriously thinking to quit my shop, because in the last year i sold only 3 items. but here I am to celebrate a new sale i had few days ago, and this gives me new hope for improving my little business.

my shop is www.lalabastrocreazioni.etsy.com
0 Likes

I am just back from a tour of India where I also made several sales of my Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry! The group bought one design as a gift for our Tour Director. I was so honored they did that! www.etsy.com/shop/LuckySeaGlassJewelry
0 Likes

I hit 100 sales! o.0 Golly goshes. I never expected this would happen in 1 year of opening. Especially as I have not been able to keep my shop above say 40 or 50 items. Wow! Thank you! xx
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My recent milestone is I received over 50 views! This may not be a super huge deal but to me it is, the more reading I do I realize this is going to be a long but fun process everyone on Etsy is so polite and uplifting I love it!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My shop just reached 200 admirers! Sounds small, I know, but feels quite good :-)
0 Likes

1000 sales!

congrats to everyone on milestones reached!
0 Likes

I've finally made some new sales, two this week! I've been getting a lot more views and favorites as well. Things are getting back to the way they were this summer. Hopefully it keeps going strong!
0 Likes
LeedsRadio
Inspiration Seeker

I have 750 items listed as of 2:33 PM EST today.

I am hoping that I wake up to 0 items listed tomorrow because they all sold tonight.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.