Subject: Cheers to Your 2015 Successes!
When: Monday, November 16 at 11:30 a.m. ET
Where: http://etsy.me/labs1116
Who: Seller Education and YOU!

As we begin to approach the end of the year, let’s take a moment to celebrate your achievements on Etsy throughout 2015. Reflecting on your accomplishments helps you discover what worked for your business and better prepares you for the year ahead. On November 16 at 11:30 a.m. US ET in the Online Labs ( http://etsy.me/labs1116), members from Etsy’s Seller Development team will be highlighting your 2015 milestones and achievements. They’ll also be sharing tips about setting goals — and how to achieve them.

PARTICIPATE:
What milestones or achievements did you reach this year? What goals are you setting for your shop in 2016? Share your successes in this thread, along with a goal you have yet to meet. We’ll be highlighting your responses and answering your questions throughout the live event. You can also share your answers and ask questions via Twitter using the hashtag #EtsySuccessChat now or during the live stream. We’ll be answering your questions when the session airs.

TIME DETAILS:
This lab will air live at 11:30 a.m. US ET on Monday, November 16. Here’s a handy website you can use to calculate the time difference from wherever you might be joining us: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

REMEMBER:
There are no sign-ups or automatic reminders for this session, so be sure to mark your calendar. If you are unable to attend, we will be posting a link to the archived version of the video in this thread after it has aired. Please note that if you would like to participate in the live chat, it will be available only during the stream.

DISCLAIMER:
This is a non-promotional team. This is not an open invitation to promote your shop or social media channel in this thread. If you are unsure of what you can post in the Etsy Success team, please review our guidelines: http://etsy.me/1Osc7iC

Re: ✦ Live Video — November 16 @ 11:30 a.m. ET: Cheers to Your 2015 Successes!

Jump to solution
Yeey! :) I'm looking forward to this session especially that I have just reached 2000 sales this month :) It was a huge milestone for me and I'm very excited for the holiday season.

At the moment I'm concentrating on introducing my new line of FUR SCARVES and my goal is to contact fashion bloggers who would be interested in featuring my new designs. Hopefully I will be able to work with wonderful people soon and the beginning of 2016 will bring some unforgettable connections and experience.

All scarves are eco-friendly, no animal fur has been used because I love animals :)

Please feel free to have a sneak peek to what I'm all about here:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LocoTrends?section_id=16224185

There is more coming up soon! watch my Instagram for updates @locotrends ( https://www.instagram.com/locotrends/ )

Good luck to everyone and I wish you all plenty of sales! xoxo :)

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
2015 milestone of passing the 3500 sales mark: reached!

2015 achievements of developing new Family Tree Notebooks (print & ebook editions): met — so happy they’re getting great reviews!

2016 goal: restock shop with more art, design & vintage #EtsySuccessChat
0 Likes

Jump to solution
This year I hit over 7,000 sales on Etsy. That's insane for me to think that 7,000 people all over the globe are wearing my jewelry and I've shipped 7,000 packages! I truly wouldn't have been able to do it without this community.

My goals for 2016 are to connect with more wholesale accounts. Through Etsy Wholesale I've been able to reach markets I otherwise wouldn't have thought of as my customers. In fact I'm in Texas right now exploring and shopping because I acquired a new account here through the platform and it's taken off!

I'm so thankful for where I'm at in my business and look forward to growing and learning in 2016!
1 Like

Jump to solution
My milestone for 2015 that I've achieved was a growth in views and sales. I've doubled my 2015 numbers and these are mostly all custom, made to order items so it's been a lot of work to keep up with the pace. I've created some fun promotional material along with a new logo that really expresses my artistic inspiration. I now can say that I have my own art studio! Well, an art studio that was made out of the inlaw apartment kitchen in the basement of our new house! Kitchens make fantastic art studios, you never know what I may cook up, lol.
For 2016, I would like to continue the growth in sales overall but also work on improving the performance of my other "ready to ship" items as well.
1 Like

Jump to solution
My goal for 2015 is open my shop!
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My milestone of 2015: In first 8 months I sold only 8 items. After inserting a lot of work into optimizing store sales increased 3 times. 24 sales in 2 months. I'm so excited because of that.
I was re-branded my store and I hope in 2016 I will get more satisfied customers.

Check my store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CovoyLeather
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
This year our shop became an LLC & we had a commercial kitchen built in our home. It is the only one of it's kind in the state of New Mexico. We are now licensed & permitted by the New Mexico Environmental Department to sell baked goods online nationwide & locally. Our goal for 2016 is to be featured in an Etsy " Story Behind the Shop" as we have come along way selling on Etsy. We have 2 shops here on Etsy. One that sells edible images for baked goods that we create and manufacture (DecoMachineLLC) & this shop that actually sells edible images of licensed characters that we purchase from the licensee on the baked goods.
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
This month I gained over 1000 admirers, which was really exciting. Last month I was featured in the Etsy's Featured Sellers Blog which gave my shop huge boost! I want to thank the Etsy team and the whole Etsy community, everyone has been so supportive and encouraging!

My goals for 2016 are to ace social media! And start a newsletter :)
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Hello all! I hit and surpassed my 300th sale whooooo hooooooo! my question is , is there a group that can help you with finding out the value or information on some items you don't know about? hope everyone is having a great year
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
My goal for 2015 was to quit my day job - which I did! - and focus on our Etsy shop full-time. I've never been happier - or more tired! I also wanted to improve our customer's experience and expand our offerings. So far, we have tripled our revenue over last year. After 2 years in business, we've reached 7,500 sales and almost 17K FB fans!!!

My goals for 2016 are to start selling to wholesale accounts, consistently blog and learn to delegate....and double 2015's revenue!

Thank you, Etsy! I'm grateful for all you do to support us. I'm excited to watch us all grow in 2016!
0 Likes
Tucknote
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
The most major milestone of all milestones - in February 2015, I created my first listing! I've actually had a shop since 2007, under a different name, but was never motivated enough to actually try selling. It was too daunting, too big and scary. I received a piece of advice from a seasoned seller at a craft fair I attended last Christmas, which was this: How do you KNOW it's scary if you've never tried it?

My goals for 2016 revolve around 2 big ideas. The first being creating high-quality products. I initially launched the shop with work I wasn't really proud of, and it showed in the sales I received - none. The minute I started creating work I wanted to show people, I started to market the shop by creating social media channels and sharing the shop's story and the work I was creating. I was even telling friends and people I didn't know about the shop by word-of-mouth. It's exciting to have something you are proud of!

My second big goal is to better manage my time. With a full-time job that often goes into overtime, as well as another major personal project I'm pursuing at the same time, my shop tends to fall to priority #3. Currently, it can only be #3 in my life, but I know there are ways I can better utilize my time so that priority #3 can churn out results the same as priority #1 can. I am constantly looking for new advice on how other sellers prioritize time and motivate themselves. I haven't yet found that perfect way for me that just CLICKS.

I have a long, long way to go yet, but I'm proud of what I accomplished this year and am so excited to continue into 2016!
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Ohhhh 2015 was a glorious year for me with many personal breakthroughs regarding my Etsy-shop!
I reached my 5000th admirer, a number which still looks surreal to me. I never thought I could reach so many people with my crafts, its more than overwhelming for me.
Also my order-count raised so fast that my Etsy-shop became my fulltime job. Now I can stop thinking about taking a minimum wage job and take all my strength to be what I always wanted to be: An artist!

My biggest success is that I made my buissness official this year and that I´m now a freelancing artist and a selfowned buissness - Without Etsy I never had gotten to this point and I´m very excited to see what my buissness might grow into during the following years.

My goal for 2016:
To become less stressed. I´m working over 16 hours per day sometimes, which is far to much... I feel often pressured by incoming mails and orders and many of my friends told me I should not be so obsessed with work. Seems I grew into a real workaholic.
Since my health already suffers from that, I have to restructure my work, maybe make a timetable with solid workhours and breaks, so I don´t push myself to far.

A wonderfull, colorfull and successfull 2016 for you all! <3
0 Likes

Jump to solution
We are shocked and saddened by the violent and tragic events that unfolded in Paris on Friday. Our hearts and thoughts are with the families of those whose lives were taken or forever changed. In light of these events, we are canceling today's Online Lab. Please stay tuned for more information here in the team.

Sincerely,

Seller Education
0 Likes
NexusKnits
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
I'm sorry to hear the online lab is canceled but I am also thinking of the people of France. I hope you will let us know if you are going to do the lab later on. This is a hard time for all but if we focus on what we can control and do the better we will be. That being said, I am happy that even though I didn't meet all my goals for 2015 for my shop I have had some improvement which for me is awesome. My goal for 2016 is to continue to grow in sales and awareness by trying to work on how I present my products with photos and being a presence locally as well. Any help in going from having favorites to actual orders would be appreciated.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Reading all of these wonderful comments gave me tons of hope for the future. I'm very new to Etsy but feel my shop is doing well for only being about a week in. I've already taken advantage of social media platforms (eighttosixshop), coupon codes, promoting, and becoming part of the Etsy community. Can't wait to see where this great place takes me!

xoxo Natalie from Eight To Six
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Why is this still sticky thread?
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.