Former_Member
Not applicable

Front Page Treasury

Does anyone else feel like the front page treasuries are a lot of the same items over and over? I feel like every time I look I am seeing one of the same 10 things on the front page.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Front Page Treasury

There're 3 shops that seem to be the lucky rabbit's foot of treasuries. On top of that, I think 'geometric' is the new chevron. Trends, huh? I WANNA BE TRENDY, TOOOO!!! >.< hahahaha!!!! Such is life!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

seriously! I have been noticing the geometric theme as well!]
0 Likes

I am currently following them and it does seem to be the same look --geometric might be it. I also noticed that a lot of the treasuries are from people overseas, i.e. Israel, Russia, Poland. I have a pin board where I am keeping etsy front page treasuries; http://www.pinterest.com/ldonnellyphotos/etsy-front-page-treasury/ I thought I would keep track as I think I have never had a front page treasury in the six years I have been here.

By the way is there a way to see all the front pages?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I have tried to look for that too but I don't think there is a way to see treasuries that have been on the front page. It would be nice though! We have been on a front page treasury once or twice. I try to view like and share any treasury we are in to help get it on the front page.
0 Likes

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.