Welcome to Etsy Sales Success!!!

You've finally made it to the most thrilling Etsy team ever! This team is all about getting excited for making sales and improving your Etsy shop. We are all here for similar reasons and that's basically to run a successful Etsy shop.

This team is dedicated to answering those questions from the about section all of us have asked ourselves at one point in time. Through this team, our focus will be to share knowledge on all aspects of improving your shop, marketing strategies, tips & tactics, growing your business and lessons learned from personal experiences. Let's get creative and make those sales!

So let's get ready to hear that CHA-CHING!

To start off this topic of introductions, let me begin.

Hi I'm Amy! I have been an artist my entire life. The skills I have been so LUCKY to harvest came from the many mediums I got my hands on in the print and film industry, hair & make-up, cooking, painting, illustrations, mixed digital media, creative director, graphic designer, wedding & boudoir photographer... the list goes on and on. The computer changed my life creatively early on and it helps me continue to grow as an artist. For me ART is LIFE. NYC & Los Angeles have been called home but I'm a Jersey girl at heart, now living my dream in Hawaii with my best friend and husband, the love of my life. He is part of my daily inspiration and the support he gives me helps make this all possible. I LOVE evolving so today with the new digital and technology advancements, the new avenues and possibilities can be limitless! Blessed I am to be a digital nomad, passionately taking my ART everywhere and to everyone from all over the world!

Now it's your turn. Please share with us who you are and what inspired you to open an Etsy shop.
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Welcome New Members (Introduce yourself here)

Welcome to the Team Maegan. We're all so passionate about crafting too as you are. Please peruse our discussions and hopefully you'll find some great tips to help you out with your shop. Happy Selling!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hello Everyone!

I love sewing and crafting, and I am obsessed with scavenging through thrift shops and estate sales to find castoffs I can give new life to.

I opened polkandot in December 2014 and have had two sales and two reviews so far. My shop is super small, but I'm working on new product all the time. I am serious about growing my shop and eager to learn from everyone on the team.

Thank you - I'm excited to be here!
1 Like
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Hello Chris, glad to have you on board! Please help yourself to our topics and discussions, hopefully you'll pick up something useful. Enjoy!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Katie and my shop is Beauty for Ashes Decor. Throughout my life I have always felt a draw to the arts - music, writing, painting, drawing, etc. And while I have loved many of those avenues I have pursued my problem has always been the feeling that I needed to nail down just one and pursue it at the expense of the others which was a source of constant frustration for me. Out of this my shop BeautyForAshesDecor was born. So far I've only been filling my shop with handmade signs from repurposed and reclaimed wood but soon I plan to add both clocks and lamps to the mix. I love how versitile I can be! But alas, I am feeling my way through this etsy world slowly and getting discouraged as I want to see major improvements to my shop and sales right away - patience isn't my strong suit. Looking forward to how this group can help me move toward those goals and so thankful etsy is all about such awesome communities!
1 Like
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Katie! Thanks for joining our team. Patience is really key especially since there's so much to learn. Hopefully our threads will steer you in the right direction. Good luck and Happy Arting!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone!
I am Stephanie Kurtz. I blend essential oils for the purpose of aiding the body in healing and restoration. I have been blending for 20 years now and started Blossom Essentials as a business in 2012. I am new to Etsy and finding I am not great at navigating it and need some pointers. In the next 2 years my husband and I plan on becoming a sort of "vagabond" if you will and living in a motorhome while traveling the country for a year. Blossom Essentials will be our only source of income!!
With that said I KNOW I have a great product and Etsy will become a great resource for me to earn said income.
Any and all advice is welcome!
Thank you all for including me!!
Stephanie
1 Like
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Hello Stephanie and welcome to the team! Please help your self to our wonderful topics for some tips for your store. Good luck with the "vagabonding", I too will be on that path hopefully soon!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi !! I'm Giota! I'm a decorator ang designer. I'm from Greece and i recently opened an Etsy shop where you can find greek leather sandals and accessories made of fabric, semiprecious stones, leather, pom poms...
Please stop by and take a look!!
Giota
xxxx
1 Like
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Hello Giota and welcome to our Team. It's great to have shop owners from all around the world. Please take some time and read through our threads for some tips and suggestions to help you out with your new shop. Good luck!
0 Likes

Hi, I'm Lesa from Beadedlesa. I am new on Etsy and learning better ways to present my items and my shop, but having a blast doing it. I have been making jewelry since I was in grade school, and selling it occasionally, although this is the first time that I am attempting to make a business of it. Thank you for the opportunity to belong to this team!:-)
1 Like
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Hello Lesa and welcome to our Team. Please take a moment and read through our threads. Hopefully you'll find some tips to help you along. Good luck and Happy Arting!
0 Likes

Hi, my name is Leora and I've gone by the name "Lee" since childhood. I am a retired Information Technology Manager who spent a lifetime working with computers, and have no previous sales experience. My husband and I have spent our lives collecting and saving vintage items of many types and I love vintage jewelry especially. I always wanted to sell but had no experience. I started on Ebay selling vintage toys mostly and began on Etsy when I decided to start selling vintage jewelry.

I've been on Etsy 2.5 years and have had some success. Always looking to learn new things that will help grow my little business.

1 Like
Artfanaticus
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Leora how's it going? I totally missed your post here. Welcome to the Team! My husband is also an IT manager so I totally get where you're coming from.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I am Hai! I recently moved to the States from South Africa. I am a veterinarian but while waiting for my liscencing to come through I needed to sell some photography to make some money. It has been a blessing in disguise as I find myself enjoying it more everyday!!! It has been hard to get strated on ETSY because there are so many talented photographers!
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello!
My name is Brooklyn Hill and I am the owner of KnitsbyBrooklyn here on etsy! I am currently a college student in my last and I am so excited! I am excited to join this team and hopefully meet some of you :)
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hoya Hoy,

My name is Tyson and I recently opened up Promise Soap with my wife. We make soap, balms, and shaving cream, trying to expand items (i.e. deodorants, colognes/perfumes, etc.) , but in only 3 variations. I'm excited to join because while our Facebook page is pushing 300 likes a week into starting up, our conversion rate on Etsy is looking pretty low.
1 Like
ArtExtraction
Inspiration Seeker

Hi there!

My name is Caitlin Dashiell, and my father and I started Art Extraction on etsy two and a half years ago to start selling our growing collection of art and antiques. I'm an undergrad architecture graduate from Indiana, and just about to start grad school in the fall on either the east or west coast. I love having a job where I get to sell such well-designed and creative pieces in addition to being a designer myself. Love being able to share treasures with the people of etsy, and I'm excited to be part of the team!
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi there everyone! I've just joined this group as I would really love to increase my sales on Etsy. I am a mum of 4 young children and started making things for family and friends a few years ago. With having four children obviously life is busy so craft started as my hobby in whatever spare time I had. I would love to make my shop my "job" as it fits perfectly around my children and its also something I love doing. My shop is fourlittlepockets.etsy.com if you fancy stopping by to say hello!!
1 Like

Hello every one!. I am Colombian based in Greece and I truly enjoy designing and creating jewelry pieces that include great color combinations.

I have been working on my store in titles, tags and descriptions but I have room for improvement. However, I have a positive thing to say : One of my earrings was featured today on Etsy's editor picks which is great. It increased traffic on my store but it did not generate any sales. :( I hope to learn a lot from this group and sell more pieces every month. Good sales to you all!
1 Like

Hello I just joined this group. I am on the east coast of the United States in Virginia. I have had my shop since December 2016, focusing on mixed media art and calligraphy. I am working on adding more listings to my store.
I am getting some traffic from social media but could use some pointers to increase views and sell more of my work.

Congratulations Natalia for your feature on the editor picks that is fantastic.

Hoping to gain some perspective on increasing sales and sprucing up my shop
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone, I'm Lily, Indonesian, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. My shop focusing specially on resume template designing, and maybe will try other graphic design items later. Graphic design and painting is already my passion since I was young.

This is my first experience selling digital items on the internet, I start my shop on Etsy several days ago and would like learn more about internet marketing and to have more friends for sharing.

I'm really excited to be part of the team, hope I can learn more on how to manage the online shop here and have friend with you all here.
1 Like
Former_Member
Not applicable

We are so excited to be here! First Day!
1 Like
TheSawdustFairy
Inspiration Seeker

Hello! I'm a scroll saw artist who makes wooden fretwork clocks, plaques, and more. I've been woodworking for around 16 years. Just opened my shop in February, so hope to learn many things from everyone on how to make it successful. I started Etsy, pretty much b/c my brother told me to :) I finally listened to him after about 10 years. I'm excited to see where it can go!
1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.