Welcome to Etsy Sales Success!!!

You've finally made it to the most thrilling Etsy team ever! This team is all about getting excited for making sales and improving your Etsy shop. We are all here for similar reasons and that's basically to run a successful Etsy shop.

This team is dedicated to answering those questions from the about section all of us have asked ourselves at one point in time. Through this team, our focus will be to share knowledge on all aspects of improving your shop, marketing strategies, tips & tactics, growing your business and lessons learned from personal experiences. Let's get creative and make those sales!

So let's get ready to hear that CHA-CHING!

To start off this topic of introductions, let me begin.

Hi I'm Amy! I have been an artist my entire life. The skills I have been so LUCKY to harvest came from the many mediums I got my hands on in the print and film industry, hair & make-up, cooking, painting, illustrations, mixed digital media, creative director, graphic designer, wedding & boudoir photographer... the list goes on and on. The computer changed my life creatively early on and it helps me continue to grow as an artist. For me ART is LIFE. NYC & Los Angeles have been called home but I'm a Jersey girl at heart, now living my dream in Hawaii with my best friend and husband, the love of my life. He is part of my daily inspiration and the support he gives me helps make this all possible. I LOVE evolving so today with the new digital and technology advancements, the new avenues and possibilities can be limitless! Blessed I am to be a digital nomad, passionately taking my ART everywhere and to everyone from all over the world!

Now it's your turn. Please share with us who you are and what inspired you to open an Etsy shop.

Re: Welcome New Members (Introduce yourself here)

Hi everyone!
I'm passionate watercolor artist, here I sell original watercolor and acrylic paintings and watercolor printed goods. New to my shop are printable watercolor calendars and some printable watercolor paintings.
Most of my paintings are Inspired by kids, nature, animals - everything beautiful around us, and aimed to raise mood and bring joy.
I will be glad to see you on my page!
Love,
Irina
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

Hello! I just opened my shop here on Etsy. I'm a fashion design student that just graduated and have always had a interest in making my own accessories. So I decided to sell my creations here on Etsy. Hope you'll check it out!
1 Like

Hello everyone, I'm Helen and I just opened a new shop called PieIslandTreasures.  It's mostly vintage jewelry with a few collectibles.  I'm a retired CEO and needed a new goal.  My husband often teases me that he will put on my epitaph," If you don't want me to do anything you will have to give me something to do".  I'm very goal oriented and hope I found the right team.  I've just tonight started to go through all the current team activities.  I'll try to complete a couple tonight.  I still have several hundred jewelry pieces to add.  I think to get it right you have to take your time.  So I will probably be spending another week or two getting everything set up in my shop.  

I also breed and show long and short coat Chihuahuas and English Setters, my first passion.

I really look forward to getting to know my team and participating in all your activities.  

0 Likes
PlatesPerDiem
Inspiration Seeker

Hello! I just opened my shop and am looking for support and suggestions. I design plates using vintage patterns. I went to art school and have studied many mediums but I have always loved design. I am an avid cook and take kitchen decor seriously. That’s why I got the idea for plates. So many dishes are so boring. Please take a look at my shop and let me know your suggestions https://www.etsy.com/shop/PlatesPerDiem

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.