Former_Member
Not applicable

Shipping Labels

I've been happy to use direct checkout in order to get access to the shipping labels via USPS with discounted rate, but I'm wondering why you can't see the price for the options you choose until AFTER you've already agreed to accept the label. It's a big downfall of using the shipping labels, I can't compare cost of Express vs. Priority etc. I think the feature would be much better if you can check the price before you accept the options you choose for the order.

Any feedback on if this will happen in the future, or if it's available and I'm just not finding the option to check price before you accept would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Lisa from Apt 10 Designs
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Shipping Labels

Hi Lisa,

Thanks so much for your post. I know the engineers, product designers, and supporters would love to have your feedback.

A member of the Shipping Support team will be reaching out to you directly via Conversations. Please stay tuned, Lisa!
0 Likes

I agree that this would be a helpful feature.
0 Likes

I agree too--I know most of my shipping prices, but being able to see what I am paying for before I hit the final button would be very helpful if I have to compare say, Priority Mail and Parcel Post.
0 Likes

how do you add insurance to the label. I do not see an option
0 Likes

You do get to see the price before you actually purchase the label. After you submit your package info, a screen comes up that summarizes the label info including the cost. You then purchase the label. Maybe the wording shown during the process is making it confusing.
0 Likes

I agree - changing the button name as it "makes" you think you are going to have to pay without confirming.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.