Funds Will Be Available.....

I just activated my DC recently and had 3 buyers that used the option. On my Shop Payment Acct. Page, under the description, 2 of the 3 say:
funds will be available (and the date), but the 3rd one doesn't say that. It was purchased 2 days before the other two, so I assumed that it should also have the available funds?

My question.........is this a bug and do I need to contact admins? Or is it normal?
Thanks in advance.
Katie
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Funds Will Be Available.....

Hi Katie. I'm sure this is a silly question, but have you marked the 3rd one as shipped? That's the only thing I can think of.
0 Likes

Hi Nora.
Yep, it's under the completed orders, with the other two and it's added into the total due me. It just doesn't have the 'funds will be available' blurb added to it.

I've got to head outside to get some work done. I'll check back later to see if anyone can solve my mystery.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am clueless. I hope someone comes up with an answer for you.
0 Likes
Davs
Post Crafter

I don't know the answer but maybe email etsy support if no one else comes up with an answer on this thread: http://www.etsy.com/help/article/251 If you do let us know what they say.
0 Likes

convo one of the admin team leaders, they are very good about getting back to us
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.