Whether you have been part of the Etsy Denver team for two+ years or two minutes introduce yourself in this thread. We hope you scan the intros often to find collaboration opportunities on projects, promote each other and buy from each other to boost local small business first. Keep it pithy, even linking to outside about pages for more info. Good luck and use #EtsyDenver out there on social media!

Re: Introduce yourself

Hi, Just noticed this team as I was brousing on Etsy. I had no idea so many people in Denver were involved in Etsy. Wonderful to see so much diverse art! My name is Bonnie and my year old Etsy shop is VillageFramingAndArt. My local Boulder, Colorado shop is Village Custom Framing & Art. Three years ago I gave up my shop in town and now work from my home studio in the foothills As you may guess I am a picture framer. I also have quite a stock of open and limited edition prints that need homes. I am enjoying Etsy and hope to be of help to some of you.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello All, I've just recently discovered the world of Etsy and having the opportunity to share experiences with other Denver artists is just awesome. I am a commercial photographer who is learning to adapt to health issues by transforming my career in the direction of fine art. I've replaced the physical demands of a fast paced client based business with a more thoughtful pursuit of my passions for photography an painting. Nothing excites me more than selling my art. My shop is relatively new but I'm working hard to stock the shelves. I look forward to interacting with other artists who are also inspired by life in Colorado. My Shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtSpiritVillage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone!

My name is Tyler, I have been a photographer for 10+ years and have been published a few times. I travel a lot and try to capture the images you don't always see, from everyday life, architecture, and down to the gritty side!

I have a bunch of limited edition prints on my etsy and they are all numbered and signed! I will only do my prints in limited runs and will never print the same picture in color twice!

Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TylerMorganPhoto

Excited to be part of this group!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey there - I recently joined Etsy a month or two ago. I run a petite letterpress and design studio out of my garage here in Denver, and I just opened a shop with some letterpress greeting cards, which you can check out here.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/letteredwest

Always looking for fun ways to collaborate with the local community, and very nice to meet everyone!
0 Likes
WimerWorks
Inspiration Seeker

Hi all! Good to join the team. I'm an illustrator, painter, and marketer out of Denver, with a large portfolio of work, and I'm just getting started on Etsy. I was the editorial cartoonist for 10 years at the Denver Business Journal, and more recently with other publications like Mile High Sports Magazine. My work has a focus on Colorado, sports, business, and humor, but I've also done quite a bit of commissioned artwork, especially around dogs of all kinds. After fielding lots of requests for prints and copies of my work, I decided the best way to process it all (and get paid) was through an online shop like Etsy.
Interested in collaborating or finding other ways to leverage fellow members in Etsy to build each others businesses. Also open to any advice!
My page: www.etsy.com/shop/WimerWorks
Best, Karl
0 Likes
PATANEGLASS
Inspiration Seeker

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PATANEGLASS

Local functional and decorative hand blown glass with Italian and Colorado influence ! -Ciao
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Denver Artists! Can everyone share some good sales/arts events in the Denver area that occur throughout the year?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello!

We are new to Etsy selling and the Denver area. Art though and on wood is our main passion, but also love to work with leather. We are excited to see what we can learn through other etsy sellers.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello to everyone
I design hand-woven kilims,it is nice to meet people from all over the world
0 Likes
ArtLovingHeart
Inspiration Seeker

Hi, thank you for submission, I am new to this group. Opened my shop in 2014 but after that traveled a lot and temporarily closed it. Now it is open again.
I love crochet and freeform fashion.
0 Likes
SacredBalanceArt
Inspiration Seeker

Hello all! Glad to be a part of the group. I just moved here from Bend, OR and can't wait to connect with fellow local artists. I create fiber art soft sculptures such as angels and spirit animals, and infuse them with healing energies. I call myself an Energy Artist, are there others out there?
Blessings!
Claire
www.sacredbalanceart.com
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SacredBalanceArt
0 Likes

Hello Denver neighbors!
My name is Abigail Springfield and my shop is The Jackrabbit Studio

I present my watercolor art & illustrations through a variety of channels- custom, original, stickers, prints... my bestseller being my PET PORTRAITS!

I would love to participate in Etsy meet-ups or a collaboration, so please check out my shop! This is also my first Christmas as a more serious Etsy seller and I am excited to take it on head first.
(Often my customer is a whimsical adult, or someone shopping for nursery gifts or children's rooms.)

I participate in a lot of local festivals and craft shows, so heads up if you do too! Im new at that as well, and I would love recommendations for local holiday shows.

Looking forward to making new friends and networking!
0 Likes

Ipomoea tricolor
Morning Glory
Neptune rules this sprawling plant that can overtake a fence like a tidal wave, but lots of people put this plant with Sun because it is a sun lover. One of the happiest plants I know, this cheerful, good-hearted climber or trailer brings clarity of sight and is said to cure nightmares. The blue trumpets open early in the day and are 4-6"/10-15cm across. Historically, morning glory was used in the New World by native people for divination. When the Inquisition in Mexico realized that the Aztecs did everything they could to maintain their relationship with this plant, they resolved that the only remedy was terror and went on to burn many Indians alive for possessing these seeds, which were often found together with a small statue of a god. Morning glory is good for magickally aiding divination and astral travel. Its flower essence helps smooth out nervous energy and with addictive behavior. In response to customer questions, no morning glory seeds are now or have ever been treated with anything whatsoever. This is a myth. Interested in other Ipomoeas? Try Moonflower

https://www.etsy.com/shop/knightsalchemy

https://www.facebook.com/ShamanicProphet/

https://www.etsy.com/listing/605215263/heavenly-blue-morning-glory-5-inch-live?ref=shop_home_active_...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone. I’m excited to be part of this group. Sometimes I feel like I’m on an island, all alone. It will be nice to be part of a team and have the support that goes with that.
I create a variety of original arts and crafts including handbags, polymer clay jewelry, art dolls, and original abstract landscape painting.
0 Likes

Holy Basil Vana Rare Tulsi 6+ inch Live Plants Roots Deep Organic Ayurveda Organic & Homemade

Ayurvedic medicine (“Ayurveda” for short) is one of the world's oldest holistic (“whole-body”) healing systems. It was developed more than 3,000 years ago in India. It's based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit.

Sacred basil, holy basil, or tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) makes a fragrant and delicious tea that promotes a healthy response to stress and a calm mind and body. This sweet holy basil is locally grown in North Carolina and looks and smells just as divine as it tastes.
Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/listing/668532102/holy-basil-vana-rare-tulsi-6-inch-live?ref=listing_published_...

0 Likes

Holy Basil Vana Rare Tulsi 6+ inch Live Plants Roots Deep Organic Ayurveda Organic & Homemade

Ayurvedic medicine (“Ayurveda” for short) is one of the world's oldest holistic (“whole-body”) healing systems. It was developed more than 3,000 years ago in India. It's based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit.

Sacred basil, holy basil, or tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) makes a fragrant and delicious tea that promotes a healthy response to stress and a calm mind and body. This sweet holy basil is locally grown in North Carolina and looks and smells just as divine as it tastes.
Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/listing/668532102/holy-basil-vana-rare-tulsi-6-inch-live?ref=listing_published_...

0 Likes

1 Like

Hello all, I'm starting an Etsy shop for the first time and know little to nothing about it. I'm excited to learn about the intricacies of their algorithm to be found, the typical Etsy user and their budgets, and overall how to spread my art throughout Denver and the country!

I'm a Denver based photographer specializing in fine art, portraiture, landscape, and wildlife photography. My work will be available as wall or wearable art to start. 

You can see most of my art on Instagram  or Etsy while I build my website.

0 Likes
SnowDayClay
Inspiration Seeker

Hi! I'm new to Etsy and this group. I am a potter and ceramicist. I make pottery mugs and bowls as well as bells, wind chimes, and ceramic miniatures. 

My shop is SnowDayClay: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SnowDayClay

And my IG is also SnowDayClay: https://www.instagram.com/snowdayclay/ (if you follow me, I follow back!)

Thanks!

Roxane.

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi All, 

Eric @ Print2Death Here! Been on Etsy a little over a year and started solely with shirts -

We dont use T-shirt sites or dropshipping, we actually press all of our garments. 

We continue to morph into different arenas so as of now our official eCommerce site will launch in some days. 

I want to have everyone feel ree to look around, since we are all local, I'd like to have our own section within print2death.com 

Theres alot and my mind racing like you other creatures lol yes we are creative creatures. 

We Speacilize in Custom Urban wear and Customized smoke accessories like tray kits and such. 
We do some of this also - Cups (Mugs and Tumblers) epoxy and sublimation - Apparel - personal Rolling Kits etc

Pretty much anything that I can sublimate or apply HTV or adhesive Vinyl too - we make sitckers and business signs lol 

MOst o this stuff isnt on Etsy. Anyway - excite to connect and collab. I've visited alot of your pages by accident or cause I stumbled upon you locally or heck... I wanna see what you do too. 

0 Likes
LeftCraft
Inspiration Seeker

Hi There! I'm new to the team. I had a little etsy shop once upon a time about a decade ago that was focused on refashioned clothes. These days I'm trending more toward the crafty side. Lovely to meet you all. I'm just getting my shop up and running and I'd love to learn from you all. 

0 Likes

I just opened an Etsy shop for my 6-year-old daughter, called Digital Art by Aurora. She loves to draw and has taught herself how to create digital art using Illustrator. My vision is that this shop with grow with her. It is a chance for her to have her own little virtual art gallery. You can find her creations at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DigitalArtbyAurora?ref=profile_header

1 Like
MickieHeartArt
Inspiration Seeker

Spoiler

Hello everybody my name is Mickie and I like to do spray paint art! I would love to meet other artists in Denver and gain inspiration from you guys. Please come check my shop out! Thank you 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.