Whether you have been part of the Etsy Denver team for two+ years or two minutes introduce yourself in this thread. We hope you scan the intros often to find collaboration opportunities on projects, promote each other and buy from each other to boost local small business first. Keep it pithy, even linking to outside about pages for more info. Good luck and use #EtsyDenver out there on social media!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Introduce yourself

Hello! I am brand new to teams and pretty new to Etsy itself. I am excited to join the community! Please visit my shop (I make simple, practical, and pretty sewn goods) and I look forward to growing with you all.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone. I'm happy to join this team. I'm new to etsy. I make and sell all kinds of crocheted and sewn items. I have also made many custom items. They can be seen on my website at http://stitchcrazy123.wix.com/stitch-crazy.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Good Evening All,

I'm Charlotte, I have 2 shops on Etsy.

thesupplydestash.etsy.com
judgedbyabookscover.etsy.com

I sell handmade journals in one shop and destash supplies in the other shop. feel free to stop by and say HI.

I have to keep this post brief, but i'll be back to talk your ear off soon.

Have a good evening!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi!

New to Etsy, but not new to Colorado! I design modern, industrial chic jewelry with my partner who has been machining alternative metals for use on motorcycles and cars for years. We hope to branch out into other types of jewelry, but the rings are keeping us busy for now. Please come visit and give me pointers if you want! I will be looking at everyone's shops and pages over the next few days.

Happy to be here!

Best, Olesia

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MarkoftheMental
0 Likes

Hi,

My name is Iva and I just love every minute I can touch and create something amazing from the best "play dough" in the world.

Welcome to my Dream Word of POTTERY and check my site :-)))))

https://www.etsy.com/shop/potteryhearts?ref=hdr_shop_menu
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello to everyone!
I'm one of those "joined in the last two minutes" girls and wanted to introduce myself and my shop. I'm seriously new to Etsy - maybe 2 weeks - and really have no idea what I'm doing almost on a daily basis! I make and sell hand made jewelry (yes, I know - so do a million others!) but will be expanding if I figure this whole Etsy thing out! I could spend hours upon hours on Etsy just checking out what other artisans are making and am continually amazed by the amount of talent out there! Quite overwelming and humbling to think I could possibly be a part of this group! I hope to glean knowledge from this team and try to add my support any way I can!
Jaye
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm William, maker of all its own. My passion is to restore and re-imagin objects to create new goods. All its own shop takes inspiration from the natural and the spiritual word, offering goods that inspire others in turn. All of the objects in my shop (aside from some fixings and hardware) are found or recycled in order to give new value when it may have been missing.

Follow me on instagram too! https://instagram.com/allitsown_shop/
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi -

I'm Beth and I sell photographic note cards and key chains. Many photos are taken in Colorado.

You can follow me on instagram @ notablenotecards, on twitter at bbankcopa, or facebook www.facebook.com/notablenotecards.

Use the coupon THANKYOU20 for 20% off a purchase of $12 or more!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I'm Julie, I started my boutique a few months after I decided to be a stay at home mom and quit my job that accounted for about 30-40% of our household income. I needed a hobby and sewing is a new passion for me. I started with a few applique onesies and now I am planning for more and more to come! I am excited with the way Etsy has opened my shop up to so many people around the states and look forward to growing in the future to something bigger and better!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Don't post in this group much but HI I'm Emyli ^^
I have been making festival clothes and accessories for a few years and now I'm transitioning into an athletic wear brand! Add me on facebook!!
http://facebook.com/GoldDustCouture
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

The SUGAR PLUM BAZAAR is going on today in downtown Denver at the Historic McNichol's Building. This building is in Civic Center Park, across from the court house. JEWELREE is set up on the * 3rd FLOOR * Musically inspired adornments created from recycled guitar and bass strings, gemstones, glass beading, mixed metals and a love for music!
<> Check out this Etsy Local event page for more information:
https://www.etsy.com/local/event/21140898305/sugar-plum-spring-bazaar-april-11
<> Jewelree's Facebook promo:
https://www.facebook.com/LoveJewelree/photos/a.201849989868182.56630.166756316710883/812818068771368...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone!

My name is Samantha! I have a rustic wooden sign shop here on Etsy! You'll see many different styles, all hand-lettered and hand painted! I also create string art and sell painted mason jars! I look forward to meeting some awesome creators :)

P.S. Anyone local gets to save on shipping with local pick-up/drop-off ;)

Hope you're all having a blessed day!
0 Likes

Hello! I'm Ana and I currently live in Colorado Springs but I'm originally from Portugal.
I Love crafting and although I've dabbled in many different materials/crafts my etsy store is primarily for my quilling.
If you're curious about what I do have a look in my shop. You can also follow me on facebook to see things that I might not post here. https://www.facebook.com/herpaperparadise
Take care and success to all!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello!

I'm a fine art photographer. I've been shooting for about 5 years now. I primarily shoot close up/macro botanical photographs. I was born in Colorado, but raised in Michigan. I moved back to the Denver area almost three years ago and have loved it!

I started my Etsy shop a few months ago, but I just started getting serious about it in the last few weeks. Right now I sell prints 11x14 and smaller, but am looking to expand to larger prints as well as canvas wraps once I work out shipping details. I've also just started doing art and craft shows.

I'd love it if you all would take a look at my shop or like me on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/katiekphoto

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi there!

It is so awesome to read through and learn about so many great Denver shops!

I make heirloom bridal veils and adornments. I opened my shop last winter and I am in a few bridal shops here in Denver. I am so excited to grow my business and provide beautiful and high quality veils and adornments for brides and continue creating yearly collections!

www.facebook.com/annemarieveils

Excited to be a part of the team!
0 Likes

Hi,
I am a Felt and Folk Artisan just across the border :)
I am a wife of almost 19 years and Mom to 2 redheads (17 & 5)
Most of my work is sold locally at 2 galleries, trying to expend and find other like-minded artists/friends.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! My name is Ashley. I live in Broomfield, Colorado. I am a full time student studying Elementary Education at FRCC in Westminster. I also work full time. In the little bit of free time I have left over I love to be crafty. I sell handmade, custom tutus and other wearables for all ages. Many of my items are sports themed. (go broncos!) I am excited to be a part of this team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all,
About a year ago I started making herbal skincare with 4 other women out of Loveland, CO. We are SO excited to be off the ground and growing after a year of fine tuning ingredients, and learing all about branding, marketing and advertising. We are looking for markets to participate in. Anything to do with... holistic, healing, skincare, yoga, active lifestyle ect. If you have any ideas or know of any shows that sound like a good fit we are open to suggestion. Excited to meet new people and discover fabulous new etsy shops. Check us out!
-Sarahkate
Herbal Heart Apothecary
0 Likes

Hello! I believe I haven't introduced myself yet so here it goes!

My name is Ana and I am multi-medium crafter, although my Etsy store mainly features items made of paper.

I am originally from Portugal but I've been in the US for 2 years now. Specifically I've lived in Colorado Springs.

I had a small business with my sister in Portugal and since I've moved I had to rethink my crafting. That is how My Paper Paradise was born.

I've been trying to get it out there by taking part in craft shows and by opening an Etsy store.

This is my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/herpaperparadise

Nice to meet all of my crafting neighbors. Please have a look in my store.... there might be something in there for you. And if there isn't, I can make you something completely custom!
0 Likes

Hi Everyone! I just joined the team. I am a graphic designer during the day and PT crafter. I create and design (beaded) jewelry and wearable art. I do like to dabble in a little bit of everything though. Nice to meet everyone here!

My Etsy Shop: byRanee.etsy.com
FB page: www.facebook.com/Raneesdesigns
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello!

I also just joined the team! I would love to collaborate with other local artists, and my handmade books can be made using almost anything as cover material. Right now I use wood, fabric, and specialty paper covers, and have dabbled in wood burning a little, but am hoping to more in my work soon.

If you have any ideas and are interested in a collaboration let me know! I also love making jewelry, maybe all the jewelry makers could have a meetup/bead swap sometime!

I'm also on instagram: https://instagram.com/brokencompasstrading/

-Sarah
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, we've had an Etsy presence since 2011, but only really began to actively manage it in April of this year. We've had great success with the site since and are excited about our future growth potential here. We're up in the mountains, but have been active in Denver events on and off for quite a while.
0 Likes

Hello, my shop opened just two weeks ago and i'm new to this team. I've lived in Denver and surrounding area for about 17 yrs now and just love to see all the wonderful creative types from our area on Etsy!

I've always been an artist (mainly drawings and oil paintings) and throughout the years I would draw a one-of-a-kind, special occasion cards for friends and family members. I decided this year to take it to the next level and open a shop on Etsy to sell my hand-drawn illustrations and cards.

So far it's been very exciting and rewarding to put my work out in the world. I'm learning a lot by reading other's posts and suggestions and am being a sponge right now with all this awesome knowledge floating around online! I'm also currently trying to learn the art of balancing the admin/social media side of the business, with the creative "just sit and draw" part. So far this week most of my time has been spent on the former.

Either way i'm enjoying this creative journey and looking forward to getting to everyone in this creative community a little better!

Cheers,
Angela
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello !
I am really new and looking forward to gain some experience with your help and also contribute to the team : )
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.