Whether you have been part of the Etsy Denver team for two+ years or two minutes introduce yourself in this thread. We hope you scan the intros often to find collaboration opportunities on projects, promote each other and buy from each other to boost local small business first. Keep it pithy, even linking to outside about pages for more info. Good luck and use #EtsyDenver out there on social media!
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Introduce yourself

Hello Friends!

My name is Stephanie & I live over by Sloan's Lake and love the energy here!

In my store will find natural, no additives, vegan & cruelty-free artisan soap/bath products & natural home products like soy candles, laundry detergent, dish soap, etc. All of my products are handmade in small batches using pure essential oils, natural clays and the best ingredients.

I appreciate any feedback about my store, I've been struggling to get sales on Etsy but have no problem at markets/events. So feel free to reach out with any feedback or support!

Much love!!
Steph
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hi everybody! I'm Juli and I am brand new to Etsy and this group! It is exciting to be apart of this community with so many wonderful artists.

I sell mid-century and vintage furniture I find and restore around town. If you're interested and would like to connect, please check out my Etsy page and my website www.retrospectiveliving.com
You can also find me on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Retrospective-Living-780618071977016/

Thank you for reading and I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful items for sale!
Juli
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone! :)

I'm not new to Etsy, but I did just re-open my shop after a hiatus of not doing much of anything with Girl Friday. My original shop was mostly baby type items, which I do still have some listed, but now I'm also working on handmade bath and beauty (lotion bars, the lip balms are next!) and crocheted items.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

~Sabrina
0 Likes

Hello all! Just joined the team! My name is Kay and I am the Owner of Dead Love Art. I create custom and whimsical paintings. I have been painting for over 10 years and drawing all my life. My specialty is doing animal skulls and cartoons. My goal is to open up a gallery/ event space in the future to not only showcase my work but others is the area. Currently I am selling paintings and signing up for as many art shows as possible.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Denver Team!

I wanted to introduce myself and share a resource that we made for makers who are looking to grow into more brick and mortar stores. It’s called Wholesale In a Box (wholesaleinabox.com) and we teach a free method to to help makers get new wholesale accounts and offer a tool that makes it easier and faster to find great stores and stay on top of outreach.

It is absolutely not for everyone but I wanted to share it with the group and make myself available if there is anything I can do to help.

Emily
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Denver,

I wanted to drop in and say hello. My shop is Nekoda Vintage Direct, named for my new daughter (my avatar). Right now just starting out, and I have a few items on offer. Hoping to learn, share, and grow here!
0 Likes

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I'm late to the party! I'm also new to the group and am very inspired by the great community I've found here! I create ceramic accessories for you and home including jewelry, buttons, wine bottle stoppers, small bowls and more! My emphasis is in the jewelry and I'm always looking for new models for my images, so if you or someone you know might be interested, please contact me! I'm a full time graphic designer helping make government proposals pretty, and keep up Ceramae Studios in my free time. Needless to say, I stay busy!

I'm actively looking for fashion bloggers and creators to collaborate with, contact me if you'd be interested!

Check out some other work I've done and my full portfolio at www.chelseadublin.com
and follow me on instagram (CeramaeStudios) to keep up with my art and adventures!

I'm working to join more craft and art fairs late summer and fall, please let me know if you have any suggestions or advice! I'm a total craft fair noob, so anything and everything would be appreciated!

I look forward to reading more into your profiles and seeing the amazing and diverse art we all create, have a good day!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I just joined this group, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you and exploring your work.

After moving to the Denver area a year ago, I created a Wisconsin string art sign to remember my roots, and since then, my signs have really taken off--I have made them for many family members and friends. About two weeks ago, I decided to take the plunge and open my own Etsy shop. My shop features several of my fully customizable state string art signs, as well as map pendant necklaces. I am excited to be a part of Etsy and am eager to learn about more effective ways to market my products.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone!

My wife and I run a local valet storage company here in Denver that includes free pickup and delivery. My wife is also an avid Etsy shopper.

We help Etsy owners grow their business while ensuring they still have space in their homes! We're a convenient, affordable storage solution for all your excess inventory/supplies. And we come right to your door. Definitely reach out and we can discuss a way to help you expand your Etsy business and still have room to live in your apartment or home!

SquirrelBox: www.squirrelboxstorage.com

Thanks so much!

- Cameron
0 Likes

Hey All!

I might be late to the game, but my name is Lulu and I make custom cake toppers out of sugar.

My favorite are the severely nerdy or the traditional bride-and-groom cake toppers modeled after the bride and groom themselves.

I've been on Etsy for almost 3 years now, but I've been in Austin and have recently moved back to Denver. I'm thrilled to find such a rich local culture here.

I don't know if you all are Game of Thrones fans, but I enjoyed making this topper for a couple this spring: https://www.etsy.com/listing/185974159/game-of-thrones-edible-character-cake

I also have an instagram under Lulu and Bumble. Look me up!

I was so glad to meet you all. Maybe we can organize meet-ups!

Kindly,
Lulu
0 Likes

Hello, my name is Julie and I just moved to Denver a couple of weeks ago! I mostly make handbags and accessories and creations for the doggies! I just moved here from Virginia and hope to connect with some local crafters! :-)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all!
I'm Brita and I make custom apparel for littles and grown ups! My animal pun shirts are the most popular but I can work with you on pretty much any design you want! I just released my fall collection and I'm excited about all of the new tees!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello!
I just joined the group and am super excited! I started making bags about a year ago and have been loving every minute of it. At the moment I make tote bags and shopper bags, along with some zipper pouches, but I'm constantly pushing myself to try new things. I've started dabbling in handbags, but that's definitely going to take more practice!
I absolutely love what I do and I'm wanting to take it to the next step and make it my full time job. I'm hoping I can learn a few things from this awesome group and help in any way I can with everyone else.
Thank you so much!
-Bethany
0 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I am hoping people actually look in this team as the last post was several weeks ago!

I am in Breckenridge and have had an Etsy shop for 2 years. I sell graphic art prints that I call "Art for Adventurers". Many are personalized and all encompass the outdoor adventure lifestyle we love here in Colorado.

I am very interested in meeting other serious Etsy sellers that I could meet up with in person. I am more than willing to drive to the Denver area!

If this is not the place to post this but you know where I should be looking, please let me know!
Thanks!
Julia
0 Likes

Hello!

I'm Larisa and I'm a proud Denver native. After having to leave my nursing career behind for health reasons, I was blessed to discover beading and fell in love with jewelry making!

I am very new to Etsy and still setting up my shop. I have mostly ID badge lanyards, which are great gifts for nurses and other healthcare professionals, as well as office workers who wear ID badges. I also have some Denver Bronco jewelry (perfect for game day!) and some other pieces of beaded jewelry. I currently have some of my jewelry for sale at some small businesses near my home.

It's great to see all the great Colorado crafters and artisans here!
0 Likes

Hello I am Vida. I am new to Etsy as of March this year. I am slowly learning more about my shop and how to promote it. In my shop I sell knitted beanies, socks I am continuing to add more knitted items such as scarves and afghans. I also make wire jewelry and custom, jewelry trinkets. I am happy to be part of this group and look forward to participation on a regular basis. Please visit my shop and let me know if there are any pointers you can give.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/stitchesstonescrafts?ref=hdr_shop_menu
0 Likes
UniqDisplay
Registered Buyer

Hello everyone!

We are new to the group and have been on Etsy for about a year and a half. We are a team - a welder and a jeweler - creating jewelry and product displays for craft shows, art fairs, pop-up shows, showrooms and retail stores. We work primarily in steel and wood but continue to explore new materials.

We are expanding into more custom work and also offer consulting on how to best display our customer's products - be it jewelry, essential oils, cards, candles, clothing, etc.

We look forward to connecting in the future.

Kelly and Luke

0 Likes

Hey guys!
Brenda Bennett here. I am a mixed media paper collage artist out of Lakewood and am currently finishing an aspen series. I am an Etsy newbie- my shop is only a few days old- so any tips on my shop would be appreciated! I am going out to check out yours too. I can't wait to see all your creativity!

Looking forward to connecting.
www.etsy.com/shop/BrendaBennettArt
www.Facebook.com/BrendaBennettArt

Thanks!
Brenda
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone!
I am one of the 3 sisters who create and design our own clothing like NiGi Kids! Each piece is hand-painted and design is truly unique to us. After 20 plus years of doing business in the Caribbean, we are excited to be introducing our brand here on Etsy.

Lots of adorable and playful hand-painted designs. Stop by and take a peek...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/NiGiKids
0 Likes
PATANEGLASS
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes

Hi Denver team!

I live in Lakewood, and design & make jewelry. Along with 2 million others! :) I'm a self taught silversmith, and work in sterling silver with natural stones.

I'm hoping to sell locally (as well as online) at some point, maybe some art fairs.

Feel free to connect with me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/2di4jewelry/
I love to follow other local artists!

Dianna
0 Likes
PATANEGLASS
Inspiration Seeker

Denver fine art glass and neon signs

P
R
I
S
M
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PATANEGLASS
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hi!! I'm Amber. I live in Sunnyside and run an online vintage store on IG (@westernwicker ; https://www.instagram.com/westernwicker/).

I'm debating opening an etsy store. I sell designer items on ebay and it's been such a pain in my junk and it's really up my street, tbh. eBay will break even the strongest of people, ha!

Feel free to add my shop or even ME (https://www.instagram.com/salsa_tits) I love interacting with people and making friends so i'd love to meet up with any and all vintage sellers and shoot around ideas and maybe... even.. complain :)
0 Likes

Artist Chris Rutledge has 25 years experience as an accomplished painter. He is an alumni of Memphis College of Art with a degree in graphic design and painting. He spent the last 5 years living in Australia but now resides in Colorado where he calls home. His style of work is highly detailed and intricate with touches of Impressionism, Surrealism and Realism. He is currently taking commission work doing portraits, landscapes or just about anything you want painted. I have 19 painting available for instant download in my Etsy Shop!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/StudioChrisRutledge
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello!
I am new to Etsy. My name is Katie and I am the owner of Grassland Treasures. Because of the name
I'm you might be able
To guess where I am from... NE Colorado! I special in hand made jewelry displays. If you have a minute I would appreciate a favorite :)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.