Former_Member
Hi everyone! I thought I'd start a thread where you can all tell us a little about yourselves.

I guess I'm starting us off...

My name's Karena & I'm co-founder of Craft Cult (along with Julian). I take care of the design side of things, as well as user-interface & product development with help from Julian.

I'm an artist & illustrator, & have been selling on Etsy since early '06, but my shop's been closed for some time as I've been so busy - but this year I'm relaunching my shop & blog!

My preferred media are dip pen & ink, printmaking, collage, digital & mixed media.

I think that's about it in a nutshell. Now it's your turn... :)
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Welcome! Introduce Youself!

Just found this team through Twitter. I use CraftCult Daily. :)

Hi! I design accessories and patterns. Right now I am only selling my hand made wallets that I designed myself.
I am making the pattern for it and I hope to have it for sale soon, as well as other patterns in the near future.
I am a night owl and I love to be on the computer exploring new things. The internet is a wonderful thing.

Keep up the great work Julian and Karena!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hiya, I'm Michelle.
I have been on Etsy since 2005, however I was on hiatus for a few years. I just reopened my shop a couple of weeks ago, and it's been wonderful. So nice to be creating daily again, and also there are so many more resources for promotion that just didn't exist when I was active here back in 05-07! CraftCult is AWESOME, I love the widgets and use them on my Tumblr blogs!

I am mostly a painter, but I love to work with all kinds of media so you never know what you'll find in my shop. But I always try to make having fun with it my #1 priority, and I love helping other sellers promote their shops. I have always encouraged my friends and family to buy handmade!
0 Likes

Hi all,

I'm audrey. I'm running a silver jewelry shop here. Originality and Simplicity are the core elements in my design.

facebook -
http://www.facebook.com/pages/AudreyToLove-Jewelry/163171293717038

twitter -
http://twitter.com/audreytolove
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone,
My name is Mano, and i make fashion jewelry and i like advertising on Craft Cult.

Hi Julain, i believe you helped me to set up my ad on Craft Cult. Thank you so much!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I started my shop a few months ago, but am really looking to get it going now. I am starting with beaded jewelry, but am looking at moving in different directions eventually. I'm looking forward to hear of other's experiences and learn from everyone.
0 Likes

hi everyone, I am Judy, the J of H and J Star creations..
handjstarcreations.etsy.com... I am addicted to fabric!
and craftcult,, it is awesome!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello!
We've "met" before! I'm a graduate student on my last semester (thesis), and am completely obsessed with my laser cutter!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi my name is Christina. I am a dress designer in Arlington TX. My shop is www.etsy.com/shop/crisciver.

Thank you.
0 Likes

I'm Polly and I desperately want to be a Quit Your Day Job story, so I am working my buns off to get there!! I feel like I lost a lot of momentum when I had my second baby and now I am double timing it to get it back.
0 Likes

Hi, I'm Audrey from Hong Kong, very far away from most of you.
I'm running a silver jewelry shop here - Originality and Simplicity.

Pls add me too.

facebook -
http://www.facebook.com/AudreyToLoveJewelry

twitter -
http://twitter.com/audreytolove
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Linda. I'm a lifelong crafter, been crocheting since I was 6 and painting since I could hold a brush. I've decided to try and sell some of my work so here I am! I've only been on Etsy for about a month and I love it so far!

Please add me on twitter http://twitter.com/bewitchedkitty
and on blogspot
http://thebewitchedkitty.blogspot.com/
0 Likes

Hello! I'm Deb, a home educating mum from Lincolnshire, UK - I've just set up with this photography shop, but the crochet shop - http://pipistrellecrochet.etsy.com - has been here since last July. Nice to meet you all! :)
0 Likes

Hi,
I'm Michele and I just opened my Etsy shop in November 2010. I'm trying to learn all I can about all of the great resources that help us all to be more successful.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Karena and Julian and all other team members.
Was on Etsy a few years ago and decided to try again.
Learning alot more this time.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/katncar
0 Likes
StuckOnACloud
Registered Buyer

Hi everyone!
My name is Tiffany,and my shop is Stuck on a Cloud. My shop has few different gifts to offer. I have cards, collage, and fabric art. My shop open a month ago and I am loving it. I just joined the team and looking forward to all that will comes.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello. My name is Susan (LaVonne is my real middle name) and I've been addicted to Etsy as a buyer for several years. I just started my own shop a couple of weeks ago so there's lots to learn.
I learned about this group in the Virtual Lab this evening.
0 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Inna, and I'm Event Designer/Planner , but having my third baby in 4 years led me to another passion of mine sewing cute little things.
I have just opened a month ago. My shop has mostly Baby receiving blankets and burp cloths, but I'm planning on expanding, to much more stuff for babies and kids.

About Craft Cult just heard few min ago on a Virtual Lab, People responded very well, so I hope to find here some Great Etsian friends.

Thank you.
0 Likes

Hey @ susanlavonne so you're like me came from to Critique Lab, lol?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! I'm Rachel aka bridechilla. I actually started my Etsy profile when I was getting married thus the name bridechilla...I was striving to be a chill bride while planning my special day. ;) So I got married then had a baby and the whole time was designing graphics and crafting things for these two major events in my life.

Now I've started my shop because I was doing lots of stuff on the side for friends and family and wanted to try and see if my items would sell to others as well.

I initially stared with cards & invitations but now incorporated baby items too since I was making them for my daughter. ;)

I'm so green when it comes to the ins and outs of Etsy. I just discovered a week or so ago that I could make treasuries. Haha! I thought only certain people could do this. LOL! So now I have been having tons of fun with that.

I'm look for other ways to promote my shop and items. ALL SUGGESTIONS/ADVICE is welcome and very much appreciated!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Just-us-three/116038548459257

http://www.etsy.com/people/bridechilla/treasury

http://www.etsy.com/shop/bridechilla

Thanks in advance and feel free to visit the links above!

Rachel
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

carol here
I am a fabric addict .. there I said it.
I make just about anything with a sewing machine. I work part time in a small design center / fabric shop, so I can feed by addiction, and boy do I feed it.Like everyone here I want info on how to get my shop seen and my sale up
so any tips, please share
cheers carol
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

oh I just looked at the hearts page on craft cult what a brilliant feature
I could see who hearts at a glance LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, Melissa here...I started selling just last year on etsy, didn't do too much, started back up this fall...then I found craftcult and fell in loooovvvveeeee with it! Thanks so much for such a wonderful site to help me keep track of my etsy traffic.

I make knit & crochet gifts...lap blankets, baby blankets, scarves, cowls, fingerless gloves

I really enjoy etsy...but craftcult is what makes selling fun!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! My name is Melanie. I just opened up my shop a few days ago and am eager to see where it goes. I am a preschool teacher by day and I love to be creative. I have handknit items, barrettes, felt items and will be adding lots of paper goods soon. Glad to be part of the craft cult thanks for having me! : )
0 Likes
WanderingJeweler
Inspiration Seeker

Hi all! My name is Kerry, I recently opened my shop. I love to travel and make jewelry. I enjoy learning new techniques and incorporating them into jewelry. I work mostly with metal and glass. I've just started to combine photos and resin. I'm glad to be part of Craft Cult and am looking forward to taking part in the group activities.
0 Likes

Hi! My name is Debbie and I love CraftCult! I keep a session open all the time to check views.... perhaps a little obsessively! :-)

I make jewelry and have been selling on Etsy just over three years. I've learned SO much in that time; mostly from the forums and helpful Etsy sellers.

My focus is clip earrings and Niobium jewelry. I try to keep a good amount of listings in these categories, and always have new things in progress.

Thanks for starting the team! I look forward to information about CraftCult.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.