Former_Member
Thank you for joining 24/7, I am actively seeking new members to grow our team fast.

We would love a brief introduction so we can get to know you.

I'll start with mine. I've been on Etsy since 2009 and opened and closed several stores over that time. I've also gone from being extremely active to extended holiday mode where I haven't done anything for months at a time. (This store has been closed for some time and I'm just restocking it and bringing it back to life as I never really did much with it prior to taking a break).

I've done relatively well with my stores but never stop learning so I have created this team for a few reasons
1. Pass on some of my knowledge and experience wherever I can
2. Share tips and strategies, I've tried a lot of different things over the years, some have worked, some haven't
3. I've found most teams become full of heart games and I am always looking for clicks to get more views so I would like to offer a bit of everything rather than keeping a specific niche.
4. Social media is also important to etsy sales and view so there will be lots of sharing links and building up our followers there too :)

Sorry this was meant to be brief but I have a habit of talking a lot so I'll finish up here and over time you will all get to know me a bit more. Feel free to send me a convo if you have any questions or concerns. I'm usually not to far away :)

WaterxTrashx
Registered Buyer

Re: Hello and Welcome - Please Introduce Yourself Here

I just joined this thread ! My name is Eden . I sell framed art prints. —> https://www.etsy.com/shop/VisualsByEden
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
LisaRoseCrafts
Inspiration Seeker

Hi to all the new members, please remember to have a look at our other threads and join in as much as you can, don't forget to ask if there's something specific you'd like to see or know.
0 Likes

Hi, I've been an artist all of my life, pen and paper, pen and ink, different themes such as nature, animals, portraits, and more.
I just opened a shop here on Etsy and I'm excited to show it off to you.
Thanks for letting me join your group.
0 Likes
BirdMarks
Registered Buyer

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to Etsy. I'm using my shop to sell photographs and help raise money and awareness about a small bird rescue and re-home in Ontario :)

I have 13 listings up so far, with a lot more to come!

www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HandicraftShopp
0 Likes
LisaRoseCrafts
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Rachel and leanne,
Welcome and please have a look around at our other threads join in as much as you can so we can all help each other out. And if you have any queastions / want to see any threads just ask.
LisaRose
0 Likes

LolliPop's Dream. We are s husband and wife team. Gary does chainsaw carvings and rustic wood decor, I do quilts and other sewn items. We've been on Etsy since 2015.

www.lollipopsdream.etsy.com
0 Likes

We've been on Etsy for several years and find views and faves help get higher in the big search pile called Etsy. So I would love to help you and you help us. Thanks!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.