Former_Member
Thank you for joining 24/7, I am actively seeking new members to grow our team fast.

We would love a brief introduction so we can get to know you.

I'll start with mine. I've been on Etsy since 2009 and opened and closed several stores over that time. I've also gone from being extremely active to extended holiday mode where I haven't done anything for months at a time. (This store has been closed for some time and I'm just restocking it and bringing it back to life as I never really did much with it prior to taking a break).

I've done relatively well with my stores but never stop learning so I have created this team for a few reasons
1. Pass on some of my knowledge and experience wherever I can
2. Share tips and strategies, I've tried a lot of different things over the years, some have worked, some haven't
3. I've found most teams become full of heart games and I am always looking for clicks to get more views so I would like to offer a bit of everything rather than keeping a specific niche.
4. Social media is also important to etsy sales and view so there will be lots of sharing links and building up our followers there too :)

Sorry this was meant to be brief but I have a habit of talking a lot so I'll finish up here and over time you will all get to know me a bit more. Feel free to send me a convo if you have any questions or concerns. I'm usually not to far away :)

Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Hello and Welcome - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi, I try to sell handmade swarovski crystal bracelets. I could only sell one item so far.. It's realy hard to reach new customers..
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone,my shop has been open a week and I have just had my first sale , feeling very happy . Good luck to all .
0 Likes

Hello from Italy and nice to meet you all! I opened my shop a week ago and I am not sure if it will work... Good luck to everyone!
0 Likes

Hello! I sell homemade soy wax candles, made in chicago, illinois! lets boost and support eachother!!

Kim

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey there! I'm from Houston, TX and I posted my first listing today. I make shadow boxes using a variety of materials. This is also the first team I've ever joined.
0 Likes

Hello! I'm pretty new here as well.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleBowsPixieDust

I just became a mom for the first time this past October and decided to turn my passion into a career in hopes of being able to be a stay at home mom and not miss a single second of my daughter growing up. New items are constantly being added. Would love any feedback of guidance!! Thank you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi there everyone! I just opened up my shop about a week or so ago and I am always happy to share my art with others.
Currently I am making pendants with himalayan salt crystals, and trying to bring out the beauty of the crystals as salt can be seen as "just" salt, though I feel there is much more to these crystals than they are given credit for, and so I strive to put forth the effort in my wire wrapping to bring out the best of each unique crystal, while making a one of a kind piece of jewelry as well.
Please stop by and check out what ive got so far if you are interested or just enjoy looking at art and such, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time in reading this and hope you have a nice day :)

www.etsy.com/shop/ForTheSoulPendants
0 Likes

Hello! I opened my shop, Kokua Design, just over a week ago and I'm so excited to see where it takes my business. I've had my business for a few years and have just been selling at markets. But I've finally decided to make the move onto Etsy! I know the basics but I'm hoping to learn some tips and tricks to succeeding on here.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/KokuaDesign
0 Likes
Eccentricmood
Inspiration Seeker

Hi ,I just reopened my shop and i would like to make it Work as my second part time job. for the sake of being able to continue my creative work which makes part of me.please can you help me with some good advices ? finding myself kind of stuck not moving forward after posting items and charing hearts and favourite shops everyday.is anyone out there could help me Please? Have a lovely day Everyone!
0 Likes

Hello all,
I've been on Etsy for a few years, but just started my own shop last year. I really enjoy being on teams as I get exposed to many different people that have super interesting shops.
My shop is based on my off regular work - yes it's unusual. I am an empath, and do tarot readings, pendulum readings, and make smudge sticks and protections. I'm also known in the Texas area for working with a paranormal investigation team out of Houston. Stop by my shop or drop me a line, I'd be happy to discuss my shop, or ghost hunting adventures. I will enjoy checking out your shops as well.
Have a blessed year y'all! Judy
0 Likes

Hello from South of France.
I love beads & paper, so I do create jewelry with bead and paper. It's a passion of over 25 years.
I've just joined your team & thanks for the tips!

https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/LinePerles
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
NaiveWoodFactory
Inspiration Seeker

Hi everybody!

We produce industrial and rustic style furntiture for years. Now I am searching the new ways to promote the shop for better sales results :)

Good luck to all!
Marina from NaiveWoodTeam
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I'm Helen and I'm a newbie to Etsy. Struggling to get noticed, even getting people to visit my shop! Hopefully joining teams will help.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi! My Name is Stephanie. I have had two different shops over the years. I've recently just started my second one this year with a fresh attitude and new hope! I also find myself learning new things everyday. I love make up. So I sell make up brushes, and espicially make up brush holders. They are glittery and beautiful! I also make mugs, wine glasses etc anything can be personalized henve my shop name Everything AF lol Please check out my store and I'd love any advice from seasoned members!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EverythingAF?ref=hdr_shop_menu
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

0 Likes

It's me , MO ! :)

My friend and I have some handmade clothes. Most of the items are halter tops and they are made to order. We do kids' sizes and oversizes also. Customers can customize their own product in any other ways, just let us know :)

Cheers,
Mo
0 Likes

Hi, I'm Rose....

I've had my Etsy shop since late 2015. I love the fiber arts and right now my shop features a variety of hand crocheted items. I am constantly working at expanding my inventory by developing pieces that have beauty along with function or pure enjoyment.
Since my shop is a work in progress, I am always looking for tips, advice, and ways to not only improve it but also to market my wares. I still consider myself a newbie. I enjoy being part of a team. and look forward to becoming an active member of this team!

Thank you!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Kat. I'm a designer and illustrator. People have told me for years to join Etsy.... and finally I have :)
My shop:
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/katkisiz
0 Likes
LisaRoseCrafts
Inspiration Seeker

Hi I'm LisaRose, Iv'e been on Etsy since 2014 and I'm still learning!! I am a constant crafter with a love of almost everything from cards & papercrafts to jewellery & knitting/crochet and upcycling. Looking forward to connecting with everyone.
0 Likes
GoddessGruia
Inspiration Seeker

Hello, team! I am trying to boost my shop(s) and willing to see and like crafty&aesthetic listings. I am from Romania, Transylvania.
This is my active special offer: free linocut bookmarks for every order, free shipping for orders over 50$ AND 15% all listings over 35$!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/518165036/exotic-fish-tank-linocut-tropical-leaf?ref=shop_home_active_9
0 Likes

Hello Everyone,
I've been on Etsy for years but have only focussed on trying to make it work over the past year. It's slow and I really want to get things moving.
I'm looking forward to seeing all your work and learning what I can do to improve my items and sales.
I design and make stained glass work and also jewellery and would love it if you popped over to take a look round my shop.
Wishing you all lots of success :)
0 Likes

Hi everybody! I am a Hungarian professional textile and jewelery designer. I live and work in Budapest. I love the Middle Eastern culture, so in my works I follow this style many times! Good luck, good sales for everyone: Rita
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.