Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello and Welcome - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Thank you for joining 24/7, I am actively seeking new members to grow our team fast.

We would love a brief introduction so we can get to know you.

I'll start with mine. I've been on Etsy since 2009 and opened and closed several stores over that time. I've also gone from being extremely active to extended holiday mode where I haven't done anything for months at a time. (This store has been closed for some time and I'm just restocking it and bringing it back to life as I never really did much with it prior to taking a break).

I've done relatively well with my stores but never stop learning so I have created this team for a few reasons
1. Pass on some of my knowledge and experience wherever I can
2. Share tips and strategies, I've tried a lot of different things over the years, some have worked, some haven't
3. I've found most teams become full of heart games and I am always looking for clicks to get more views so I would like to offer a bit of everything rather than keeping a specific niche.
4. Social media is also important to etsy sales and view so there will be lots of sharing links and building up our followers there too :)

Sorry this was meant to be brief but I have a habit of talking a lot so I'll finish up here and over time you will all get to know me a bit more. Feel free to send me a convo if you have any questions or concerns. I'm usually not to far away :)

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
56 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Hello and Welcome - Please Introduce Yourself Here

www.etsy.com/shop/AriahsansDesigns
0 Likes

I've just joined this group, needing lots of pointers and tips as I've only just joined etsy...would love some feedback

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ABJewelleryStudio
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Ami

Welcome to our group and to Etsy, your shop is beautiful and so is your jewellery! I'm sure you will do well. Please ask any questions and we will all try to help you as soon as possible.

Good luck with sales!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I've just joined the group also.. :) and just opened my Shop :D so I need a lot of advices from friends..

Www.etsy.com/shop/BethStudio
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi. I just joined etsy, I need you guys help. I have some questions. I'm from Pakistan and unfortunately PayPal is not available in our country, I'm using my brother's PayPal account in Norway and his Visa card. Do you think it's alright or I'm I doing something wrong. Any response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
0 Likes

Thank you! I'm trying to find your etsy shop and I'm struggling I have to admit, what is your shop name or can you post the link? Is it something I'm doing wrong 😬
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

www.esty.com/shop/MTinspirations
Hi l just joined the group this morning. I have never done this before so please be patient with me
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi my name is LJ. I just opened my shop. I hope to gain business so I can continue with my hobby I love doing! I'm also new to this so any advice is welcomed. =)

www.etsy.com/shop/funprintsbyLJ
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello I also just joined etsy & this team in hopes of getting attention to my work and ideas. My name is Juan by the way, check out my work, give it a fav I would really appreciate it! An I will return the favor. https://www.etsy.com/shop/Peppies?ref=hdr_shop_menu
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome everyone, thanks for posting a little bit about yourself here, we look forward to working together and helping everyone achieve successful etsy stores :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all! I'm new here, just opened my shop today after a long time of "just thinking about doing it"! This community was a big surprise, but a good one indeed :) here's my very little shop (there will be more!) if you want to take a look, you are all welcome!

https://www.etsy.com/it/shop/PFXshop
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone) I'm new to etsy. I hope to find friends and to learn to sell here. The beginning illustrator in doodle style.
0 Likes
ZenHappyBaby
Registered Buyer

Good morning everyone! (It's morning in Athens :-) )
My name is Evgenia and I'm a new member. My shop is www.zenhappybaby.etsy.com where you can see my work. Handmade toys in amigurumi style and more things for kids.
Hope you can help me with the management! Please!!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all :)

I recently opened a store selling cute handmade crochet items, at the moment all my stock is for babies and ladies but I'll be expanding over the next few weeks!

www.etsy.com/au/shop/OliverAndAmberAU

www.facebook.com/OliverAndAmber
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone

I have been an etsy shopper for many years! I have just opened a shop and am eager to learn techniques that others have found helpful in making their shop successful. Also, as I am not an avid social media user, any tips in this area would be great as well as I know that arena is key to success. Thanks and best wishes to all!

www.etsy.com/shop/mikamadequilts

Jill
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi I am Irene Day, I have a question how long should it take before I make changes to increase sales, I been on here since January and haven't made any sales. Only getting likes and favoriting right now but would like to to sell a few items.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey creatives!! I'm amanda and so excited to be apart of this group. Long time etsy fan here, but first time seller! I create modern, minimal wall art and turn them into prints and wrapped canvases. Can't wait to get to know you all
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, all! My name is Jessica, and I just opened up my shop a few days ago. I'm really excited to get started, and would love any tips or advice you guys have for creating a successful shop. If you have a chance, come check it out 😊

Etsy.com/shop/HeartToHomeDesign

I also started an Instagram page if you'd like to give it a look:

https://instagram.com/_u/hearttohomedesign?r=sun1

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and wishing everyone good luck!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone, I joined Etsy only a week ago.

I have decided to start out by designing prints and gradually grow my reach. There is so much to learn out here, I look forward to having a wonderful time here. Best wishes to all :)
0 Likes

Hi, my name is Debbie and I joined etsy around Sept. of last year. I'm trying to learn as much as I can to have a successful, long term shop. I look forward to learning and getting to know everyone.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, my name is Gail, I opened my shop a week ago I hope to get tips and advice of you lovely people. Please take a look at my shop and tell me what you think . www.etsy.com/shop/Agiftforyoustore Best wishes to all .
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everybody, my name is shaun. Looking forward to meeting as many people as possible. I joined etsy last week. I am a woodworker, and the goal is to sell my stuff. Also, to help others where I can. I am not too up on social media, basically have to start from scratch. Ideas? Nice to meet all of you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

FovSevilla Here
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everybody, I sell prints of original paintings. Unique picture design hand painted by professional Bulgarian artist.
Mixed media painting: watercolor, watercolor pencil, gouache, dry pastel, liner.
Digital download only.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DigiPrintHD

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.