Former_Member
Not applicable

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS - UPDATE INFORMATION

A hearty welcome to all new members. I hope you have downloaded the Resource Guide. If you have a unique service that you would like to list that would help other members, please send your information to geracicondello@optonline.net - subject: Resource Guide Information. I will review it and let you know. Listing is absolutely 100% free and will help build this Guide as well as provide useful resources to all Independent Designers.

I will be listing tambour beading information in the Guide in the next version. I recently hosted a tambour class with Robert Haven who studied and was certified by Lesage in Paris and the Royal School of Needlework in England. He is a master needlework embroiderer and tambour expert. Much of the beading/embroidery seen on designs by Chanel, Dior and other haute couture houses uses this technique and Lesage is one of very few places that does tambour work. Lesage recently opened a school in Paris, but if anyone wants to save thousands of dollars, just invite Mr. Haven to your town for a 3-day intro seminar - worth every penny and he is an absolute gem to work with - the most knowledgeable, humble and most patient instructor I've ever met.

If anyone needs a resource or has anything they would like to contribute, please contact me at the email address above.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.